This is a fabulous property set above the City of Palm desert with amazing views. We stayed for one night and didn't want to leave. Rooms are spacious and pool areas are great - we used both the adult and main pool area and enjoyed them both but you don't get afternoon sun on the adult pool. Couple of improvements to be made - Breakfast was nice but not great and server forgot a few things and had to be reminded; service was a little over the top and could be a bit less intrusive - we were constantly asked where we were going, what we were doing etc which was a little annoying but I guess as a new resort they are still finding their feet. There were very few guests there too so maybe they were not very busy! We were given a nice room but it was right next to a service entrance and restrooms for the pool - so bearing in mind the place was quiet, we felt that a better location could have been given.
All in all we had a great stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly enveloped within the Santa Rosa Mountain range, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is located on a 650-foot bluff overlooking world-famous Palm Springs and the picturesque Coachella Valley. This luxurious Palm Springs hotel boasting 244 guest rooms with 16 suites including spacious and private spa suites, is thoughtfully-designed to complement its desert mountain location by featuring natural elements of stone, wood and fire - which reflect the local landscape, hues and regional surroundings. At The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, amenity highlights include State Fare Bar & Kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring an exhibition kitchen, private dining room and multiple indoor/outdoor seating areas. A second remarkable restaurant, The Edge (opening fall 2014), features aged steak and seafood served cliffside with unparalleled views of the valley below. Further resort highlights include a luxurious, 24,000-square-foot spa, swimming and relaxation pools, and preferred access to some of the finest golf and tennis experiences at premier courses and clubs in the Palm Springs Valley. This exceptional Palm Springs hotel in California offers guests a true luxury desert experience, while providing convenient access to world-class shopping, dining, recreation and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton, Rancho Mirage Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage CA