“Fun in the Sun” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort

Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort
71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760 328 5955
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Activities in Rancho Mirage
Type: Sports
Los Angeles, California, USA
“Fun in the Sun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had a great weekend with my wife and daughter. Our daughter must've ridden the water slide 300 times in two days. Rooms are comfortable and updated. The grounds are expansive and well maintained. Just a really fun weekend in 100 degree weather

West Covina, California
“Best Coachella weekend at Westin Mission Hills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed here for Coachella weekend, and I have to say I absolutely loved it. From the second I stepped out of the car to the time I checked out, I had an amazing time. Aside from the beautiful scenery and the relaxing ambiance, the staff was most noticeably the nicest and most helpful I have ever seen. Bruno at the front desk was very helpful and patient with us especially when my friend"s credit card was having issues. He took his time to help us and not make us feel like we were being rushed or that we were wasting his time. Then we went to the restaurant and were fabulously impressed. Chef Shawn took the time to visit the table and talk about the dishes, and Ricardo our server constantly checked up on us and was extremely friendly. Luz, another server, although not our main, also helped and was kind and answered any questions we had. The emphasis on great customer service here was very clear. I really appreciated that every staff member from the front desk to the cleaning crew greeted us and made us feel welcome.
We stayed in building 5 which was extremely close to everything. They have so many amenities and activities. After a long day of festivities, music, and heat the pool was a great place to unwind. With the cabanas and palm trees surrounding it was so relaxing to just chill out pool side. The rooms were nice and comfortable, and were perfect for me and my friends (esp. having the two sinks for us girls). Overall, the experience was great and my only regret was not being able to stay longer and utilize all the amenities. But I can definitely say this will not be my last stay here.

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Good enough ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

They only had one rm left and it was a suite. Gave it to me for the room rate. Suite was clean and parking was in front of the unit. Pull out sofa beds are never comfortable. Enough said about that. The king bed was cozy. The bathroom had too many doors. You could enter from the main hallway or the bedroom but there was also a door for the separate toilet. The low frequency from the ac unit going on and off was pretty loud. And you could hear the plumbing from upstairs. The Italian restaurant was nice. Really enjoyed the pesto linguini with shrimp. Kids enjoyed the arcade area.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Peace and Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stay in building 3, 4 or 5 if your here without children. These building are all located around the adult pool and the area is very quite and delightful to sit at the pools. The entire complex is first class, except we didn't enjoy the restaurant on the property. Overall a wonderful experience.

Visited March 2014
foothills ranch
“Awesome family vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We just had a great family vacation here. Awesome service and amenities. you should definately go by the prinzimini restaurant and have john Paul as your server. He's awesome with kids and really makes the experience great

Visited February 2014