“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Colorado
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

A relatively new addition to the neighborhood, this restaurant is excellent. Probably the best weiner schnitzel I've ever had, and others in my party were equally happy with their entrees. The chef came out and checked on our experience, and the suggested wine was quite good. They are building a bigger, more elaborate patio area so by the fall it should be a really nice place to enjoy the temperate weather. Next time in town, I will be back.

Indio, California
“Great Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

8 of us met and dined at Si Bon's for a birthday dinner for a friend. I got there first and they had our table already for us. They serve liquor besides beer and wine but no lounge. The service and food were fantastic. I had the sole with lobster and it was great. I believe the other guest mostly had different items and everyone enjoyed their meal. Their prices were very reasonable. Then had a couple specials offered that were not on the menu. We will be back and this establishment is highly recommended.

Palm Desert, CA
“We'll Be Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We finally tried Si Bon and were very happy we did. Our breakfast special was fresh and tasty. Husband had the Belgian waffle and I had the crepe with scrambled eggs. Both came with an orange juice shooter and a fruit cup. Prices were on par with other desert restaurants. The waiter was friendly and efficient and kept our coffee cups filled plus cleared the table as needed when pouring the coffee. The chef stopped by our table for a brief chat. We plan to return for dinner in the near future.

Palm Desert, California, United States
“Si Bon .........a bona fide winner .........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Lonna and I were there on Monday, June 16 for breakfast. We returned on Wednesday, June 18 with our friend Perry for breakfast again. On Wednesday Lonna had Waffles with a in house home made chicken breakfast sausage and a bowl of fruit. Perry had the crepe stuffed with scramble eggs, with a Gruyere/ham cheese sauce and I had the same crepe dish. We were impressed on Monday with the breakfast and equally impressed again on Wednesday. We live here in the desert and I know we have found another Great breakfast restaurant.

Phillip the owner and Chef was engaging .....came out to visit our table as well as other guest. That attitude coupled with the service and the food makes it a terrific establishment.

As the old saying goes "Try it you'll like it".

I enjoy using trip advisor and soon I'll do a review about Lunch at Si Bon. Lonna and I will be trying lunch there in the next week or two and I will report in afterwards.

Si Bon..... passed with "flying colors" on the morning breakfast entrees.

Woodland Hills, CA
“Si Bon - Wow what a find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We went here with friends for my husband's birthday breakfast. Absolutely great food and service. The blueberry pancakes, corn beef hash eggs benedict, stuffed crepes, perfectly prepared bacon, and amazing coffee were outstanding. You'll be glad you tried this place, so definitely go. We'll all be back to enjoy their amazing food again soon.

Visited June 2014