“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 91 restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dine at Pinzimini, a Palm Springs restaurant, featuring Italian inspired cuisine. Fire up your appetite on Modern Tuscan style entrees as well as small plates with antipasti, brick oven pizzas, pasta and paninis.
San Diego
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Service was awesome! We didn't want to battle the heat so we stayed and ate at here. I wouldn't recommend eating here with a large family because its pricey but for a couple it's great (splurging now and then). Food was great, waiters and staff were awesome. CARLOS from Salvador, who loves to dance amazed us with 12-kids!

Visited June 2013

73% Recommend
Durach, Germany
“Great Breakfast at Pinziminis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We like: Every day a well tasting breakfast with great service through Carlos Alvarado and Jorge Louis

Visited June 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Wonderful Blueberry Scones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Sometimes the simple things is life are the best. We went there Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend for lunch. The buffet was just wrapping up for the day so the kitchen was not really ready for lunch orders but we were in no hurry since it was a gorgeous desert day with a great table outside overlooking the pool and the golf course which has wonderful views of the entire valley. The server told us the usual bread before the meal would be a little late so she offered letting us visit the buffet and get whatever was left. The scones with blueberries were the best and the croissants were so light and airy. Both were freshly baked. I sampled a little smoked salmon which was freshly sliced and wonderful! I ordered Iced Tea which arrive - flavored - which is one of my pet peeves and the server replaced it with a fresh brew that she made herself. Another over the top service. The Angus Hamburger was out of this world at $14.00 with nothing included. No fried, coleslaw, no nothing. It was delicious enough that I enjoyed every bite and it was enough to eat for the big man that I am. The server made the place a wonderful experience. The food did too. She was gracious and made me feel like I was respected and valued. I was leery of the tourist spot as I am a local but really enjoyed seeing so many people enjoying themselves and yes it was packed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and great service!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was great as was the service! We loved Jose Luis, he was a great help to us since it was our first time there. He went beyond the menu!

Visited May 2013
“Excellent choices for those who have special dietary needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Chef Delmond prepares amazing gluten free vegan options if one requests. I love that there is delicious food as well as options for those who need more stricter food choices. We enjoyed an extensive Mother's Day Brunch. They do a good job with variety. The salad was very fresh and flavorful. The setting is kid friendly and accommodates strollers. It is so convenient to have high caliber dining options at the hotel.

• Visited May 2013