“not for chinese food lovers” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tijuana, Mexico
“not for chinese food lovers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I really like chinese food but this place was dissapointing. The place is nice and the service was good but food is not nearly as good as other chinese restaurants I'm used to. It's not terrible but not my favorite

Visited July 2012

“Lack of Good Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have eaten in several PF Chang's restaurants and this is the only branch which disappointed me. We ate here at lunch time and dinner time on the same day, with different servers. The first server, who was a Chinese man, kept clearing our table even if we were not done eating. He offered and gave a to-go bag and even packed my companion's food even if I wasn't done. He even took my utensils while I was still using it. I told him about what he did, but he just said without any apology that he's going to replace it.

At dinner with another server (Kalaina's the name), we waited for about 15 minutes for our change and receipt after we paid. We had to approach her and ask for our receipt. She said "Oh, you need it? here it is". But still, she did not give our change back. When we asked for it she just said "You also need your change? Ok, here it is." She had no intention of returning our change to us! There's a lot of negative things to say here. tsk tsk.

It doesn't matter if the food is great in a restaurant. If the service is bad, your experience in an establishment will overall be bad.

The food is just alright. Some dishes are a bit salty (crispy noodles). Most are good. Some are oily. Utensils look dirty.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, CA.
“Always the same.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Consistent in service and food no matter how busy and priced well. Would recommend and we always come back.

Visited May 2012
Costa Mesa, California
“Disappointing Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Have eaten at PF Chang's at The River on many occasions. I particularly like the lunch menu. I've eaten at several of their locations so I know it's not going to be a quiet intimate evening. Lot's of kids, drinkers, etc. It's even less intimate in a tourist area. What was disappointing was the lack of good service. We were seated a while before the server finally made it over. He was friendly and apologetic. We ordered Arnold Palmers and got ice tea with watered down lemonade. Took over 15 minutes to get a root beer because apparently they have to get those from the bar. While it wasn't the best experience this wasn't the service I normally get at this location. The food is good. Can't beat the location.

Edmonton, Alberta
“A Flavour Favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is one restaurant that is on my hit list every time I visit the Palm Springs area. What keeps me coming back is the food. I love how PF Chang's puts that unique spin on Asian style food; the taste and the flavour get me every time.

I find the service and atmosphere is nothing special. And compared to other higher-quality Chinese food restaurants that I am accustomed to, I cannot say that there is super-great value either (it seems pricey for the amount of food you actually get). But for me, I go back for a great tasting meal that I cannot seem to find anywhere else! In a word: YUM!

• Visited April 2012