“Nice but not excellent” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Tel. 760-328-9200
Description: Tel. 760-328-9200
“Nice but not excellent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was good my kids love sushi, shrimp and etc. so for that part it was great. But the waitress that my table had was awful. Would never go there again just because of the poor service provided.

oklahoma
“A little overpriced for average Chinese food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

It's Chinese food. The have crab legs which thrilled my husband. I don't eat crab. The rest of the food is okay, nothing spectacular. Service is decent, but I felt like the price was high. Ten dollars a plate at dinner time ( around that anyway) and for my family that's a small fortune. Perhaps it's just the location.....It's clean and smells like crab.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“Ok for buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011 via mobile

The price is about right for what you get here. Food isn't too bad but Panda is better...which isn't saying much. The bathrooms are really dirty...borderline disgusting. Being I have been there 2 times and the bathrooms were gross both times I'm guessing they are never really clean, so what does that say about the kitchen? I won't go there again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Comox BC
“Good Food + Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

When in Palm Springs in Dec 2010 five of us head off to try out the Emporer Buffet. One of our troop had been there previously and told us it was very reasonably priced and good Chinese Food. And it was good - not gourmet but very good. It doesn't have major atmosphere but neither is it a dive. It is a buffet with a ton of food, always kept fresh & hot, a good sized salad bar, lots of desserts, including an soft ice cream machine with sprinkles and such which kids (young and old) would enjoy. Also, I believe, a full bar but perhaps only wine and beer.

I was 'treated' so I don't have the bill. I do have a flyer somewhere so when I come across it, I will update if necessary. Meantime, I'm thinking the prices were about $7.99 per person (with kids less). As well, they do have a website listed above so that likely will tell you the prices.

• Visited December 2010