“Very nice buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Hesperia, California
“Very nice buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service is fantastic and the food is very good. I love the desserts, they are all fresh and served in small portions so you can try several.

Visited May 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Dinners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The staff made everybody feel special including making a piece of cake into a special birthday. The Chef surprised us with unusual items that were delicious.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“EXPENSIVE!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband was shocked when I, after a bowl of soup and plate of salad, returned to the table from perusing the buffet with only FOUR things on my plate. Nothing else looked that good...

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Disappointing meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Took some friends and family members to the casino and while there, we decided to eat at the Buffet. Was somewhat disappointed from previous times there. There was less of a food selection and the quality of the food was only average. There was absolutely nothing I tasted that I wanted to tell someone about. Value for my dollar wasn't very good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Big Bear Lake, California
“AFFORDABLE LUNCH IN PALM SPRINGS AREA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife were driving through the Palm Springs area and needed to grab lunch on our way to Arizona. The Grand Palms Buffet is at the Agua Caliente Casino, which is conveniently located adjacent to the 10 Freeway on Bob Hope Drive. The price of $14.99 was quite reasonable and all of the salads and entree items were very good. The wait staff were also very attentive. The only negative was their desserts. Like I have found in many casino buffets, the desserts were visually appealling but tasted terrible. They do have an ice cream machine so after my wife and I tried several disappointing dessert items, we gave up and had the ice cream which was very good. I recommend this location as a very good place to grab lunch sans dessert.

• Visited February 2013