“Clean Indian Reservation Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Summer Specials 20% off!
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Rancho Mirage
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Clean Indian Reservation Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I travel back and forth from Arizona to California a lot. This is my go to hotel when I am making my 6 hour long drive. It is situated directly off the 10 fwy off of Bob Hope Dr. It's about a 15-20 min drive to get to the Cabazon Premium Outlets. It's a fun hotel to stay at. We normally stay in the suite rooms when staying at this hotel.

Rooms:

Very Clean and comfortable beds. The decor is very modern and sophisticated. It reminds me of hotels in Vegas. It has dark wood decor and a mounted flat screen TV. I like that it has a minimal look to it.

Bathroom:

Standup dual head shower, clean and spacious bathroom. It has dual sinks one has a vanity so its perfect for the ladies to get ready at. Giant stand alone tub perfect to soak and relax in. Very clean white towels.

Living Room:

Very spacious with a comfortable couches to lounge and watch TV in. They do have movies that you can rent.

Pool:

Is nice, they have lounge areas that you can just sit and relax. One big pool and a jacuzzi to the right of the pool. Plenty of sun bathing chairs to lay out on.

Overall, definitely a nice and relaxing hotel to stay at especially from a long drive through the desert. A clean shower, comfortable bed, good places to eat inside of the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
MarkA629, Director of Hotel Operations at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Audrey R.
We are so fortunate that you have found us as your oasis in regard to all your traveling back and forth to Arizona. Thank you for the glowing review; something I think will truly convey the image of our facility to future guests. Thank you for choosing Agua Caliente; travel safe and we wish you all the best!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Redondo Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed here for a Girls' Weekend and had a wonderful time! The rooms are big, clean, modern, and well-kept. The bathrooms are huge. I had a great time here and I think my friends were equally impressed as well. I did think check-in could have been better. I arrived at 3:30pm and there was no one waiting at check-in and they took my credit card information and they asked me to come back at 4pm (time of actual check-in). I had to wait in a longer line at 4pm and probably waited about 15 minutes before getting a room assigned to me. The staff was pleasant and courteous, but I think check-in could go smoother and faster. I tried WatersCafe, the coffee shop, and the Buffet. I wasn't impressed by their dinner buffet. I didn't think it was worth $25, but our waiter was very nice and attentive. I wasn't able to check-out with the television, but a call to the front desk fixed that easily. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
MarkA629, Director of Hotel Operations at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear threekitkats,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience in detail of our luxurious guest rooms, restaurants, and service. We are always seeking ways to improve the quality of our service and operations so your feedback is invaluable to us. We are definitely looking forward to having you stay with us again!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed here two nights and everything was great! This Hotel is very well kept and clean. The room itself was very nice and spacious. There is a casino available on the first floor as well small nice shops. We visited the cafe and it was delicious. The pool was also fun. Although, there was a party going on that Friday night we were there and it was loud. We could hear the dj all the way up to our room and we were on the fourth floor. But we didnt mind much. Other than that, it was wonderful.

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool area tend to hear more of the party noise going on Friday nights.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
MarkA629, Director of Hotel Operations at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Laura A.
We are thrilled you were able to enjoy much of what we have to offer; gaming, restaurants, retail outlets, and our amazing guest rooms. Your kind words are much appreciated and we certainly look forward to having you back with us to enjoy everything Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa has to offer.
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend at the end of June. The hotel is nice. The rooms are huge, with a huge bathroom with soaking tub and rain shower. Bed is comfortable and decor is modern.

Check in seemed a little disorganized. Waited in line for 25 minutes with only 3 other people/parties checking in ahead of me. I think they had like 2 people working the front desk on a Friday night around 5 PM. When I finally got to the desk it took about 10 mins to check me in (don't know what they were doing).

We were there for a birthday weekend and rented a cabana by the pool. They are nice and worth it if you plan on staying by the pool all day. Fridge and TV in the cabana and misters outside. I didn't get her name but the server that help us all day was fantastic.

As for the casino, it's so so. Definitely think they can make that better.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Ric H.
Thank you so much for your review of our property and for sharing your experience. It sounds like your check in time exceeded that of average and for that we do apologize; we are always committed to improving all aspects of service and we will take your experience into consideration. It is great you were able to reserve and utilize one of our cabanas – I’m sure this added to your enjoyment of our pool and facilities. We look forward to having you back with us once again, thank you.
Hood River, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed just one night in July when it was HOT outside. What a relief! Beautiful room with a bathroom that is the size of a small bedroom. Big bathtub, rain shower, double sinks. Felt like I was in a palace.
I was surprise to see that smoking was allowed on the casino floor, but it is open and spacious enough to not be too much of an annoyance.
There are several places to eat in the casino. I went to the buffet for lunch. Had prime rib. Lots of food to choose from. Very good.
Nice pool area with surrounding open cabanas that had overhead misters.
Spa facilities to sooth your aching body.
Would I stay here again? YES!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
MarkA629, Director of Hotel Operations at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear GoGlo1406,
It sounds like you were really able to enjoy much of what our resort has to offer and we are grateful for you sharing your experience. We do take pride in our property; from the pool, to our restaurants, Sunstone Spa, guest rooms and all other outlets – it thrills us to be able to provide world-class facilities and service. We are eager to have you back with us again – from everyone here at Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa, thank you!
San Bernardino, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

It is one of the very nice hotel I visited around Indio Area, as soon as you enter the Lobby you will smell the freshness and cleanliness of this hotel, the staffs are friendly and the rooms are clean, neat and spacious. The casino machines are new and it gives !!!! Food are excellent with free wine at the buffet. You should see this place and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are nice but I choose closed to elevator facing the desserts, it sooth my mind loo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
MarkA629, Director of Hotel Operations at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Vangie H.,
We are so happy that you were able visit our resort and have recommended us to other travelers. We truly strive to provide the cleanest facilities and friendliest service in the valley and are grateful that you took the time to share your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa experience. We look forward to your return - thank you.
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The rooms are fantastic with quality beds, bedding and toiletries. The only reason I haven't given this a 5 rating is due to the fact that cigarette smoking is allowed in the building and when walking through the casino area the smoke was noticeable and the smoke smell lingered in my hair.
The hotel is just up the road from the Coachella Valley Preserve so its a great location to view the valley oasis and the San Andres fault line.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mark A, Manager at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Hello Laura R.,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of how you enjoyed our guest room and amenities - you are correct in the amazing views of the desert that our hotel has to offer. We definitely understand the element of cigarette smoke on the gaming floor we are committed to continuous improvement. Our hotel and facilities team and are always looking for means and researching technology to improve the air quality. Next visit, may I recommend one of our PURE rooms? These rooms have advanced filtering and are hypoallergenic - other guests have raved about improvement in their quality of sleep and overall improvement in breathing from staying in these rooms. Thank you again, we look forward to your next visit.

Been to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!