“What a great time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Rancho Mirage
Montclair
“What a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I went there on a spare of the moment kinda thing and we where so pleasantly surprised. The people that work there are really interested in how your stay is, it was some of the service I have ever received, and the rooms are super clean and much bigger than I expected. I highly recommend staying here. We had so much fun.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony. The view is amazing
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I got stuck in the Palm Springs area and decided to see if Agua had a room, which they did. I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened my room door. The room rivals most high priced Vegas rooms, and mine had a spectacular view of the snow covered mountains. Highly, highly recommend. I will be back...

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had a 2night stay at Agua Caliente......rated a 4star resort. Rooms were nicely appointed. Check in staff were courteous and accommodating. Valet staff were efficient and valet is free....AWESOME! Food at the onsite "Cafe" was awful. Gave it 1star for cleanliness not for the rooms or the grounds but for the air quality. Folks its a full fledged casino and the 2nd hand smoke buffet is being served all day everyday. Won't. be back!

• Stayed March 2014
Downey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

The Agua Caliente Resort Spa is amazing! My girlfriend and I recently stayed in their basic room for two nights and we have no complaints. Although we are in our mid-twenties and everyone else staying in the hotel was a lot older we still had lots of fun. The rooms are huge and very comfortable. The food is also very good. We dined at the Steakhouse. The Steakhouse is a bit pricey but well worth the money! Also, the pool was kept very clean and tidy and we enjoyed relaxing the in the jacuzzi.

There are several bars that you can visit while you're in the casino gambling. All the bars have their drinks fairly priced and the bartenders are extremely friendly. Like any other casino, if you sit at a machine for a while the drinks will be brought out to you, which is nice.

Overall, the experience that my girlfriend and I had at this resort is one that we will never forget. The rooms were great, the food was great, the pool was great, and most importantly, the staff was AMAZING! We will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevators and ice machine are extremely quite. Also, if you want a good view req...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Palm Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I am a local and I used to love occasionally treating my wife and I to a night or two at this resort. Five years ago, I would definitely said that it was worth a rating a five. Now, I would give it a solid 3.5, but I will err up to 4 because I think it still represents a good deal (at least for us locals). The room is very comfortable and the pool is phenominal. The best thing is cranking the air way down when it is 115 degrees outside.

Room Tip: Get a pool on the left end (South end) facing West. You will have the best view from their. It is...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cathedral City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is the perfect casino for locals and for frequent visitors, for the perks are terrific. The atmosphere is very pleasant, and smoke kept to a minimal - except when super crowded. Restaurants are reasonable, depending on the type of meal one desires. All are comparable to others offering the same. Rooms are most comfortable and beautiful - try to get one poolside and above the 7th floor! Fantastic view! Games seem to pay better than other casinos - but it's still just a gamble. Besides being situated in a very windy area, traverlers should not be disappointed. Easy off/on access from the I-10.

Room Tip: poolside, above 7th floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friend and I had a lovely room on the fourth floor which was away from the noise. There were several different dining establishments and bars in the main building which served fabulous diversity in foods and prices. we gambled for a few days and felt that the paybacks were very fair. We walked around the grounds, very attractive. We did not use the spa although my friend has in the past and enjoyed it immensely. The tubin the room is stunningly large. The room service was excellent. We had a lovely time.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the floor and get a non smoking room. The bathtubs are fabulous!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!