“Great place to stay at a reasonable price!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Willow Tree Inn to your Saves list
Willow Tree Inn
1919 West Artesia Blvd., Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Modesto, California
“Great place to stay at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was very pleased with this establishment, It is clean and comfortable! The staff it very pleasant and most helpful. A little about my story....for this trip I booked a two night stay (online through Priceline) at an establishment less than adequate. Basically it was filthy and horrible. We left after 30 minutes at the other place we booked. We just could not stay. We found the Roadway Inn through a suggestion/recomendation from friends. We had no reservation at the Rodeway Inn and we were in need of decent rooms that night. The staff was awesome. We needed two rooms and they did their best to place the rooms as closely as possible plus we were able to stay in the same rooms for both nights without moving to another room even though we had no reservations! In addition we had Continental Breakfast that included a Belgian Waffle you made when you were ready to eat it (during breakfast hours naturally)! Fresh juice and great coffee! (They had other breakfast stuff too but those were my favs!) It may not be the Hilton but I give it 10 gold stars because of the value and great customer service and care they provide! When traveling to this area again we would come back to the Rodeway in a heartbeat! Thanks guys & gals! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2003

I was pleasantly surprised to find this hidden treasure right off of the 91 freeway. I have been working in the area for a few weeks and have found this to be a better than average super 8. Almost every evening after work I can drive about 10 minutes to Redondo Beach and relax in one of the clubs on the pier and I don't have to pay the high prices of the beach hotels. On Saturday I drove about 10 minutes East on the 91 and found Knotts Berry Farm. The new Home Depot Center is almost next door and I plan to go see the San Diego Chargers at thier training camp soon. I'll be working on a project in the Rancho Dominguez/Carson area for another month, and this will be my home of choice. It is so convenient to so many attractions, and it won't break the bank.

Been to Willow Tree Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Willow Tree Inn

Address: 1919 West Artesia Blvd., Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Dominguez
Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rancho Dominguez
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Willow Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Rancho Dominguez
Super Eight Rancho Dominguez
Rancho Dominguez Super 8
Rancho Dominguez Super Eight

If you own or manage Willow Tree Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.