We stopped here on a road trip to Vegas and picked this place since it was a Marriott property and near the freeway. We were just there to eat and sleep and continue on our way. Everything was nice and clean and I have nothing negative to say and it lives up to the Marriott standard.
The parking is in the same area as many other business' which is OK but if busy on a weekend night there did not seem to be a dedicated area to park - but that was OK since parking is free. It was very convenient to a choice of restaurants for dinner so we didn't have to get in the car to go eat. If traveling through the area again, we would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature 100% Non-Smoking Rooms at our location! The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga meets your unique needs with a spacious, functional, and well-appointed guest room; a hot breakfast buffet; and personal service. Located in the heart of the growing business district of Rancho Cucamonga, we are also centrally located to Ontario, Upland, Fontana, and Chino. The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga welcomes you to our brand-new hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Courtyard Rancho Cucamonga
- Marriott Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Courtyard
- Rancho Cucamonga Marriott