“Bad customer service / Amazing food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cucamonga Brewing Company

Cucamonga Brewing Company
11837 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (Formerly Omaha Jack's Steakhouse & Brewery)
909-477-4377
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #159 of 289 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rochester
Description: Omaha Jack's is a Nebraska style Steakhouse combined with an award winning microbrewery. Omaha Jack's has a diverse menu that includes Pizza and pasta dishes, incredible burgers, seafood, Prime Rib, and of course, awesome steaks.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
“Bad customer service / Amazing food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Almost left, no one that worked there acknowledged that we were waiting at the front, ending up seating ourselves....then finally got service from bartender...but apparently they make up for all of that cuz the food is that good. I had the Reuben and it was delicious. Almost don't want to go back because of the service, but the food was too good. I will definitely be going back soon. Hopefully the bad customer service that day was just a fluke!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Noisy Place, Excellent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

The place was beyond noisy, you have to shout to be heard by your table companions. Food was excellent, I had the Roasted Beet Salad, which I am now trying to replicate at home because it was that good. The staff were very nice and extremely helpful.

Visited April 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pretty average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

I went here recently on a business trip and thought that it was okay. It was pretty difficult to find because it came up as Omaha Brewing Company on my phone but then was called Cucamonga Brewing Company once I got there, also it is in a building with another restaurant and a shop so it's not easily apparent that it's there. Once you get in it is a pretty gigantic location, to the point that it felt like it would have been better suited for a dance club or something. The service was very good and the food was good. They first give you bread with cranberry butter and the butter is amazing! I ordered the California chicken with coleslaw. The California chicken was huge, it came with two full chicken breasts and a whole avocado. The only thing I didn't like about my meal was the hollandaise sauce, I am a huge fan of hollandaise sauce and it was the reason I ordered that dish but it was not good, was not event distinguishable as to what it was. My coworker got the pulled pork sandwich and was very happy with it. You definitely get a lot of food for your money and overall the food is acceptable. I would recommend this if you are looking for a chain restaurant alternative but I would not recommend this for business or special occasion dinners.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Redlands, California
“There were 6 in party and the service was very long. When we got our food the steaks were cold as was some of the sides.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

There were 6 in our party. Not very busy, service took a long time. When our food arrived the steaks were warm to cold and the side were just cold. the service was not organized. We have never been back.

California
“Gone down-hill a bit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Used to be a great place for happy hour. Unfortunately, it has gotten dirty and the crowd more seedy. It's a shame.