“Very cool place, even for your dog” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
los angeles
“Very cool place, even for your dog”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We sat outside on a Saturday night which was spectacular. There's a ton of menu choices and I had the chicken pot pie. WOW, it was the best I've ever had. I can't wait to go back again and try some other great choices.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Walking distance from Hilton property - great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I chose the Lazy Dog because of the proximity to my hotel in Rancho... it was an easy walk from the Hilton Garden, but I will return on all subsequent visits beacuse it was a great restaurant. I had the teriyaki tofu and hummus appetizer and both were great. The patio was very nice and being a dog lover.. it was nice to see our four legged friend enjoying the place.

Geyserville, California
“Wag, Wag, Wag!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Happy Dogs we were after eating here! Everthing was very good and very large! I had Baka shrimp tacos. They were among the best fish tacos I've ever had. Husbad pesto chicken hummus salad was very good too. Othersmin party had fish and chips and BLT and wedge salads. All were happy. We sat on the patio which is very nice. Dods are the feature here in that the y are the decor and you can bring your pet. I guess it's ok to bring your dog to lunch??????? But I would not. And... I wish people with unruly dogs would not! We had a dog at the next table who back very loudly and tried to get at another dog that walked by which was a lot. We had to stop our conversation until the dog settled down again. So our meal with cousins that we only get to see once a year was disrupted several times. In that regard I give the business a 1 star as management SHOULD ask misbehaving dogs to leave! Otherwise We really liked the place and it looked like a fun bar scene too! Very Clean with fun decor and atmosphere!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monticello, Illinois
“Awesome array of choices on the menu, great outdoor seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was visiting from the snowy Midwest and wanted to enjoy the warm temperatures in California, so I asked a coworker where we could go for lunch with outdoor seating. He took me to the Lazy Dog Café, which had a great outdoor patio. I love the wide variety of choices on the menu, with an interesting mix of ingredients and side choices. Service was excellent! When I was back on another business trip a few weeks later, Lazy Dog was at the top of my request list!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, TX
“Solid Restaurant to Eat at if You're in the Area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This place has a pretty good atmosphere and a nice beer selection. My wife and I split the Baja Shrimp Tacos. I remember them being pretty good - she thought they were "ok". It wasn't bad at all - just not stellar.

If I were in the area again, I would totally give it another go. The menu was varied and probably had some great stuff on there.

Visited March 2014