“Taco's and Corona” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Upland
“Taco's and Corona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

For the little tucked away place that this is, it is very good. Great food at a great price with fine service. Draws a crowd!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“TACO Hut is HOT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

OMG, you will love this place if you love tacos and mexican food!. Happy hour they have some good drinks there. The food is to die for, well maybe not to die for, but I go there as often as I can.. AND Taco TUESDAY! is the best, go there on a Tuesday is you like tacos...l Taco Hut is near my home, and my entire family go there weekly!!

Visited September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went on a Groupon. The staff makes the place. They are having fun and it shows. Service is great and very friendly. The food was abundant. If I lived in the area, I would visit quite often. Worth every penny. We had a great time.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Just like Grandma's cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

If you like real mexican food, you better stop by Taco Hut! The servers are great, the food is great and and and what else can I say.. They also have Taco Tuesday !!!!

Visited July 2012
“Home of the "Big Jess"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and frequent Taco Hut for "Taco Tuesday" which is one our favorite places for tacos and we just recently went to Taco Hut and experienced the "Big Jess" burrito. WOW is all I have to say. Neither my wife or I could finish even half of the two meat, bean, rice, cheese, lettuce etc burrito. Look for the local coupons and you can get a buy one get one free and you will have a meal for a couple days. The staff at either location is exceptional and they always make it fun to visit.

• Visited April 2012