“TACO Hut is HOT!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
“TACO Hut is HOT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

OMG, you will love this place if you love tacos and mexican food!. Happy hour they have some good drinks there. The food is to die for, well maybe not to die for, but I go there as often as I can.. AND Taco TUESDAY! is the best, go there on a Tuesday is you like tacos...l Taco Hut is near my home, and my entire family go there weekly!!

Visited September 2012

Fort Worth, Texas
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We went on a Groupon. The staff makes the place. They are having fun and it shows. Service is great and very friendly. The food was abundant. If I lived in the area, I would visit quite often. Worth every penny. We had a great time.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Just like Grandma's cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

If you like real mexican food, you better stop by Taco Hut! The servers are great, the food is great and and and what else can I say.. They also have Taco Tuesday !!!!

Visited July 2012
“Home of the "Big Jess"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and frequent Taco Hut for "Taco Tuesday" which is one our favorite places for tacos and we just recently went to Taco Hut and experienced the "Big Jess" burrito. WOW is all I have to say. Neither my wife or I could finish even half of the two meat, bean, rice, cheese, lettuce etc burrito. Look for the local coupons and you can get a buy one get one free and you will have a meal for a couple days. The staff at either location is exceptional and they always make it fun to visit.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alta Loma, California
“Good Food but horrible service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I visited Taco Hut for the first time in December after a coworker recommended it. Most of the the food was good but due to the service I won't be returning. In December they offer tamales (red & green chile) We were told the green chile were spicy but not made with jalapenos. I normally enjoy spicy food with no problems. I took one small bite of the green chile tamale and my mouth was on fire, my eyes were watering. I was shocked at how spicy it was. I told the waitress and it was not just spicy but super spicy and I couldn't eat it. She advised me she would bring me something else but per their policy I would still have to pay for the tamale that I couldn't eat. I was surprised but okay fine. Then the waitress brought my friends food and mixed up their order. One person took a bite of the taco and realized that it was not the fish taco she ordered but instead a beef taco. The waitress then picked up her plate and handed it to the person it belonged to! She wasn't going to replace the taco, we had to ask her to bring a new taco! We asked 3 times for more chips and never got them. We were sitting right next to the door and it was a really cold day. One of the workers was bringing in supplies from a car and kept leaving the door open, we had to ask to please close the door each time they came in. Overall the rest of the food was good but the service was so poor that I won't return.

• Visited December 2011