“Chaching” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Chaching”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Chang's food is always delicious, but there is too much salt. Good value for the quality of food. Service is usually very good.

Visited August 2014

Beaumont, California
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

They have excellent food and service. Some of the best Chinese food we've had. We always talk, laugh and share food. It's a fun place to go.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A Foodie's Idea of Gastronomic Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I am lucky enough to live near this restaurant and have met friends there or brought out-of-town visitors many, many times. It never disappoints! The food is so fresh and flavorful, presentation is attractive, menu so varied with seasonal specials added, and staff is A#1 re: customer service. Always a very satisfying experience!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Humble, Tx
“Having a voice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

While visiting this location for the second time since 2012, I remember ordering 2 for 1 dining meal that you can share. Therefore my husband and I ordered it again. On our starter I ordered the one soup I only eat which is the wonton. The waiter told me that the wonton is no longer available if I get it it will be in a bowl but I will get a up charge. At this point I was a little upset so I saw the mgr and asked him about it. I told him as a customer I don't see why I couldn't get the wonton especially since the have it. He explained that the had stopped offering it with the meal but just started back. Therefore I was able to get it. He apologized and also the waiter did he said he wasn't aware of the change. I told hi. It wasn't his fault it's Management not informing the change to his staff. Other than that the food was great.

Visited July 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We used this as a place for a quick family reunion over lunch. The food was really good and the service was excellent. The waiter, when asked to take a group picture, took time to take several shots from different angles. Great fun!

Visited June 2014