I needed an economical place to stay for the weekend to finish my thesis.
Amazing, people were very nice, the internet was free (a little sow if you have to stream video) and dependable. Nice new rooms, modern, comfortable decor, free water! But the best? A real chair at the desk. A life saver if you have work to do.
The location is not a vacation hot spot but everything from a high-brow mall to an outlet mall with 30 restaurants in a 5 mile radius. Could not be more convenient.
I will most likely need many more study-break weekends and won't hesitate to return to this cool litte treasure.
Ordered room service one night, food was fine, not awesome but fairly priced. 10.00 for pasta and veggies. 7.00 for a Ceasar salad. Yogurt and an apple were 3.00 from the little store.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.