We stayed here 2 days at the beginning of our trip and then decided to come back for the last 2 days before we flew out as we had friends that lived minutes from here.
Clean hotel we were on the 4th floor for the first few days. The room was large, clean, 2 double beds and a fold out bed which our boy slept in. Free parking always a bonus
On the last 2 days before we flew out we requested to be on the 2nd floor as that is where the guest laundry was located and made it much easier to check the washing and drying, especially with a 3 year old. I noticed a few differences (not huge) The 4th floor is the VIP floor. You get 2 bottles of water, and extra special toiletries. When I called to say that we didn't receive them is when I found out our level didn't get these. The housekeeping lady was kind enough to provide with these which was fantastic!
The room service menu is not spectacular but a good price. We were out most of the time so we didn't actually eat at the hotel.
We would stay here again if we were visiting friends in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga