“Made us feel at home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
“Made us feel at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed here 2 days at the beginning of our trip and then decided to come back for the last 2 days before we flew out as we had friends that lived minutes from here.

Clean hotel we were on the 4th floor for the first few days. The room was large, clean, 2 double beds and a fold out bed which our boy slept in. Free parking always a bonus

On the last 2 days before we flew out we requested to be on the 2nd floor as that is where the guest laundry was located and made it much easier to check the washing and drying, especially with a 3 year old. I noticed a few differences (not huge) The 4th floor is the VIP floor. You get 2 bottles of water, and extra special toiletries. When I called to say that we didn't receive them is when I found out our level didn't get these. The housekeeping lady was kind enough to provide with these which was fantastic!

The room service menu is not spectacular but a good price. We were out most of the time so we didn't actually eat at the hotel.

We would stay here again if we were visiting friends in the area.

Room Tip: The suite isn't that much more expensive and is very large.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
SAN DIEGO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This trip is solely based off a random night away with my best friend wherever my points would take us, as long as it was out of San Diego. Rancho Cucamonga was the winner!!!

Now that has been said i will say that im extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to share an evening with the RC Four Points staff. Everyone from Tim, Cecil, Edward, and Jonathan were all pleasant to deal with. When i arrived i was greeted with a warm welcome by Tim, he was extremely informative and professional, and was kind enough to acknowledge my SPG membership which in return he kindly extended an upgrade to a suite. Tim made me feel welcomed and exceeded my expectations as a guest. He was well groomed and polite every time i hassled him for a request or question. Tim is a true gem to the property and the Starwood brand in itself.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Enjoyed staying two weekend nights at this newer Four Points by Sheraton. Got a great rate on Hotwire, after having originally tried for a hotel closer to ONT airport. Interacted with the front desk on three occasions - evening check in, while using the computers and color printer in the lobby, and checkout - and the staff was friendly and professional on each occasion. Appreciated the very nice docking station built in to the desk in the room, also free wired and wireless internet. The mini-fridge is much larger than in most hotels and was spotless, as was the small microwave. Our bathroom was very clean and bright. Although our room faced the parking lot and Foothill Blvd, the windows did an excellent job of soundproofing (although we did hear some noise from the upstairs guests). Overall, an excellent value. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Four points is in a great location right near Victoria gardens. We stay here when we're visiting friends. You could practically walk to the outdoor mall, restaurants, and bars. The hotel is 5-10 minutes from the airport. Rooms are nice, hotel bar is ok. The room has a nice mini-fridge in there as well. The two biggest/nicest liquor stores I've ever seen is within 2 miles from here. We enjoy picking a variety of beers from Total Wine or BevMo and keep in the hotel.

Hotel has a pool (which seems to be cold all the time) and a nice hot-tub. It also has one of the nicest work out facilities that I've seen in a hotel.

They have a very interesting cleaning policy for multi-night stays. They credit the room $5 for each night you turn down maid service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Blythe, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel never lets us down! I am a points member and you have to know it might be tedious to fill out the information to sign up, but at this hotel it is worth it! There is a floor where the VIP members (club members) are put up and I can say that there is great views, clean rooms, great showers, and so much more! I loved my stay! The location of this hotel is also great, I enjoy a morning and evening stroll at Victoria Gardens and this hotel is conveniently located just a hop skip an a jump away... If you are in the area, you should definitely check this hotel out!

Room Tip: Be a club member!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was the first Sheraton I’ve had a negative experience with and it all started at check-in. As I walked in, the front desk was totally empty for about 10 minutes. As I’m checking in, the king room I requested turned out to be a double as the gentleman said, “Sorry sir, we’re completely booked for the evening”. 10 minutes later, I realized my coworker hadn’t reserved a room and contacted the front desk to ask about availability. The same guy who told me they were completely booked tells me they have plenty of rooms to choose from that evening. The room given to me had a mattress which felt like it was filled with lumpy oatmeal. The makeshift closet had the ironing board shover inside and could barely fit my suit & shirts. The room was very noisy as cars park along the perimeter of the building like a motel. The bathroom was dirty and the after taking a shower, the best part is the mirror has a clear drawing of…you know where I’m going with this. I would recommend finding another place to stay if you’re coming to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

For $54 on a Priceline Express deal, the 4Points my Sheraton was a great value.

Highlights include:
- Pleasant Staff
- Clean Fairly New Rooms
- Free WiFi and Parking
- Just Blocks From Victoria Gardens
- Good Free Coffee in the Lobby

Small Nitpicky Complaints Include:
- A Pool That's Not Heated In SoCal's 3 Months of Winter
- Breakfast That Isn't Included In All Rates (Namely Mine)

Overall, I had a good stay, and I'd be happy to come back again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!