Check in for a one night stay before leaving to come back to Chicago. Checked in later than we wanted due to traffic coming from San Clemente...get it, not in a great mood due to an almost 2 1/2 hr drive. Come into the lobby, one person working the check-in desk with at least 6 people waiting in line. Now, the person checking us in was very friendly, but was there no one available to assist? ok, we will let that go, but something to think of Four Points. Get to our room to drop off bags so we can meet with family for dinner. Hotel is on Route 66 so it's decorated in homage to Route 66...room very nice, corner room. Not really liking the bathroom door, it's like a sliding barn style door that doesn't seal the door and no fan, so your roommate hears everything doing on in the bathroom, I like a little more privacy! One other problem was the paper thin walls, heard the TV in the next room which was very annoying at 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the morning! go to sleep people! other than those things, nice room, great price ($50 on priceline) and was close to Ontario but not in the traffic patterns. Busy area drive wise as it's very near Victoria Gardens. Yes, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga