You added Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Arizona
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel. It was quiet and clean. Just what I expect from an SPG property. There's an outdoor mall really close with many nice stores and restaurants. The service in the hotel restarunt was slow and disorganized. I would go elsewhere for meals.

• Stayed September 2012
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Hi Experienced Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments. We are happy to know we met your SPG expectations. Please know that we are continually making regular improvements to our restaurant and bar and your comments certainly help us do just that. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again and win you over!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Baldwin Park
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

So in the last 3 months I have spent at least half the summer here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean. I love the food here and the bar staff is great. I got the flu during one of my stays and each day Tim at the front desk asked how I was feeling. I found that to be extremely thoughtful. The evening "house man" always made sure I had any extras I requested promptly. I have become somewhat friends of many of the staff which makes it like a second home. Rooms are always clean and it's conveniently located near a 24 hr convenience store, nail shop, and several restaurants. Thank you to all the staff for being some of the friendliest and customer service oriented individuals.

san diego, ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 2days in this 3 star property and it didn't match the 2-1/2 star properties I've stayed at. No complimentary breakfast, pool was VERY cold-unable to use the pool. Overall it's an ok hotel but it's important for me to have the breakfast & 80-82 degree pool.

American in Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I wanted to try this property out after having stayed at the Sheraton Ontario as it was offering a great weekend bargain rate. It's about 2 years old and everything is in very good repair. When I checked in, Juan and Kaci couldn't have been more welcoming and professional. Due to my SPG status, they upgraded me to a corner, 1-bedroom suite, which is extremely spacious and and has about 6 windows. The living area has a desk, 2 arm chairs, a sofa, a dining table, a flat-screen TV on the wall and cabinet with a fridge and microwave. The bedroom houses the bathroom, ample closet space another arm chair, TV and king-size bed. Great place to stay if you're in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Hi Musqat,

I'm delighted to hear your feedback on the hotel and the front desk associates! Way to go SPG for continuing to bring great benefits, great guests, and great hotels together! Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Scarsdale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Practically new hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. Friendly welcoming staff. Nestled at the foot of the mountains. Conveniently located. Shopping and food nearby. Good value. We would go back again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hi Gene C,

I would like to thank you for leaving your favorable comments about your last stay with us. We're happy to know that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and will be back with us the next time you're in the area. Let us know when you're on your way and we will do our best to find you a room with a perfect mountain view! Thanks again and take care.
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have no clue how anyone can really say they have had a bad stay here. This is the only place I will stay when I am in town. The staff is amazing. From one of the guys in the front desk had remembered me from my very first stay over a year ago. Their customer service, hands down the best. The rooms are a very nice size and the bed well that is so comfortable I could just lay down after traveling and fall asleep. The bathroom has always been clean, I love how they actually give you more than 2 towels and 1 hand towel like some places. Everyday when the housekeeping comes, new bar of soap and lotion. I can actually say there is not one thing I do not like about this hotel, and that says alot. So thanks to the staff for always being so helpful!

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms slighty larger and more comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
xOjessicaXo,

What an awesome comment! Thank you for making us you're all time favorite hotel and sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community. We'll certainly do our best to continue exceeding your expectations with each stay. See you again soon!
Lodi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is a three night weekend stay and we ended up changing our room twice because of unsanitary conditions. The decorating pillows and bed sheets were full of hair from the moment we checked in until the second day even after house keeping came to clean up. The most incredulous thing to happen during our stay came from the lack of customer service when I lost my pajamas. Regardless of all the calls made, my black shirt was never found and I still haven't heard back from them.

Room Tip: Hide your clothing and check your bed sheets
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you sharing your comments on the hotel. We are disappointed that you were dissatisfied with your stay. We do our best to make certain that every room is clean and fresh. The issue of hair on your pillows has been addressed by a rigorous retraining of our room attendants and the early implementation of a new bedding program that will prevent dust and hair from adhering to our bedding fabric. Also, I do understand how frustrating losing an item may be. I want to assure you that we did everything in our power to locate the items you were missing and did attempt to follow up with you directly. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to let me know if you're items possibly turned up among your things or among another associates within your party. Our team of room attendants are honest and loyal and have turned in a multitude of items ranging in value, so we are equally disappointed your clothing items have not been found. Please recall that some of your items that were bound within the laundry were recovered and returned prior to your check out. Feel free to let me know the next time you plan to be in area and we will provide you with a room that will exceed your expectations and one that I have inspected personally. Thanks again for your feedback.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!