“3rd time at Flemings - still good, not as good as I'd expect” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Victoria Gardens Lane
Transit: Bus route 66 @ Day Creek
Description: Fleming's Rancho Cucamonga, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Foothill Blvd in the Victoria Garden shopping center, close to the Ontario Airport and Upland.
Corona
“3rd time at Flemings - still good, not as good as I'd expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We decided to go back to Fleming's for our anniversary in June as we went for my wife's birthday in April. AGAIN, one of the steaks came out too rare, and again, it took two trips back to the kitchen to get it right. The management handled the problem with care and diplomacy, but the point is, that it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I'm sure that we'll be back at least one more time, because the service is excellent, and the steaks, when well prepared are hard to beat, even when pretty pricey all things considered. However, I think that we agreed that if we had another experience like the last two, we may have to cross this particular location off the list...don't let this discourage you too much, if you are a fan of prime beef. In the IE, this is still one of the very best places to cure that craving, if you have one!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Upland
“Outstanding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Fleming's Steak House is top notch. This is one of the best places all around. Food, drink and service. About the only drawback is you have to make reservations and they book fast. Call the night before and you'll be fine. Also, Costco sells good gift cards.. Fleming's is a little pricey.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

At first I felt it was a little too dark, but once the eyes adjusted it was ok, The salad was good, not exceptional, but the steak was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The sides were generous and well prepared, the wine list was extensive and had comments that made it easy to find what one was looking for. Sadly I cannot comment relative to price since I was a guest.

Visited May 2013
Upland, California
“Wonderful Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful evening out celebrating our anniversary. Flemings service was absolutely top notch. My head waiter was named Stephen and he made sure that we were always satisfied with every meal course. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable dinner. My only complaint was the wine and dessert menu was on an iPad. When I go out to dinner, the last thing I want to see is technology on the table twice. Call me old school, but at a relaxing dinner I want to disconnect and escape from everything.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Surf n Turf perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Flemings is a very nice restaurant, great service, perfect cuts of beef, nice portions. Upscale ambiance, great for a date. Large wine selection. Not an extremely large restaurant, quiet and intimate.

Visited December 2012