“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Burbank, California
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is unique it has a lively urban feel to the atmosphere. Great staff great food. My favorite part of the bar is Alexis! She's so funny and makes good drinks she karina Sara and kimmy are all so wonderful to me. I love coming on Wednesdays when they have live acoustic. And the happy hour is too good to be true. U must Try there baked tater tots and pizzas they are soooo good!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
San fransico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying at the alOft. I stay here w. My BF when ever we need a get away. My first visit was awesome so I said let's stay again! I was pleased to see Alexis was at the bar when I arrived. She served us at our last stay she made yummy drinks and kept us entertained for the entire time at the bar. She is a real people person n it's obvious she loves what she does. I hope Shes here next time we stop my. She's our favorite bartender! Hotel room and pool area is clean and met mty expectations!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

ive been here for two weeks now for a work Project and i must say this place feels like home. Not only are the Room and outlets nice but the service is top knotch. I want to say thanks to the f and b mánager Alexis. Shes so awesome at what she does. She makes Sure every one Is enjoyin There stay at her bar. Ill be sure to come by soon Just because of the servicio!

Rancho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The bartender by the name of Alexis made the whole trip .this bar is awesome Alexis keeps us coming back.the food was Delicious and the vibe was just what I like.rooms were cozy clean and modern.the snack area is 24 hour.plenty to choose from. Gym is 24 hours too.

• Stayed July 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Several of my friends and my cousin have always given me rave reviews about aLoft's bar and their stylish rooms. After my visit I must agree 100%! I am very picky when it comes to choosing hotels. Cleanliness is my main concern, next are hotel amenities, parking, and the ease to contact staff if any problems happen to occur during my visit. ALoft I believe is a fairly new hotel, but it's maintained very well. The staff are also very friendly, accommodating (during my visit I had to call a few times and the staff ensured to resolve my issues immediately). I also like the kind gesture to offer guests free Wi-fi as well as a laundry room. Overall I enjoyed my visit to aLoft, in fact I did not want to leave. I have a lot going on in my life right now, so I was actually able to get well deserved rest without interruptions. I'd advise anyone looking to get away locally, for a romantic night out or to do just what I did "escape for a solo getaway to get rest". I especially want to thank employees Mr. Daniel Mendez and Mr. Nick Uribe for all their assistance as well as for providing their "listening ears" while I had to vent a few times during my stay. I sincerely appreciated their kindness.

Room Tip: Again this hotel is beautiful inside and out. I don't think guest will be disappointed by any of...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had reviews from others about the Aloft and it seemed that their reviews were not very positive,but upon my arrival I was glad I made the reservation to this establishment. The lobby was very stylish and modern. The front desk took care of my check in rapidly. They provided extra towels upon request. The room is similar to a dorm room. It is small but has enough room to place your luggage to the side. The shower is inside an enclosed glass frame. The huge mirror is used as door to the bathroom. The room includes a safe to lock your valuables. It has a 42 inch flat screen TV. I was very happy with my room as I got a restful nights sleep on asking size bed, which was very comfy. You will need to ask for ice as there was no ice machine visible on the floors.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lobby
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stayed here 4 days for business. Reasonably priced. clean, efficient, no issues. Sarah at the bar was a delight. You need to check out the floor tiles in the elevators pretty neat. Fast wifi good location will definitely stay again when back in town. Safe travels.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!