“A Solo Getaway Any Person Would Enjoy by Staying Here” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
$10 Breakfast Credit
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“A Solo Getaway Any Person Would Enjoy by Staying Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Several of my friends and my cousin have always given me rave reviews about aLoft's bar and their stylish rooms. After my visit I must agree 100%! I am very picky when it comes to choosing hotels. Cleanliness is my main concern, next are hotel amenities, parking, and the ease to contact staff if any problems happen to occur during my visit. ALoft I believe is a fairly new hotel, but it's maintained very well. The staff are also very friendly, accommodating (during my visit I had to call a few times and the staff ensured to resolve my issues immediately). I also like the kind gesture to offer guests free Wi-fi as well as a laundry room. Overall I enjoyed my visit to aLoft, in fact I did not want to leave. I have a lot going on in my life right now, so I was actually able to get well deserved rest without interruptions. I'd advise anyone looking to get away locally, for a romantic night out or to do just what I did "escape for a solo getaway to get rest". I especially want to thank employees Mr. Daniel Mendez and Mr. Nick Uribe for all their assistance as well as for providing their "listening ears" while I had to vent a few times during my stay. I sincerely appreciated their kindness.

Room Tip: Again this hotel is beautiful inside and out. I don't think guest will be disappointed by any of...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had reviews from others about the Aloft and it seemed that their reviews were not very positive,but upon my arrival I was glad I made the reservation to this establishment. The lobby was very stylish and modern. The front desk took care of my check in rapidly. They provided extra towels upon request. The room is similar to a dorm room. It is small but has enough room to place your luggage to the side. The shower is inside an enclosed glass frame. The huge mirror is used as door to the bathroom. The room includes a safe to lock your valuables. It has a 42 inch flat screen TV. I was very happy with my room as I got a restful nights sleep on asking size bed, which was very comfy. You will need to ask for ice as there was no ice machine visible on the floors.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lobby
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stayed here 4 days for business. Reasonably priced. clean, efficient, no issues. Sarah at the bar was a delight. You need to check out the floor tiles in the elevators pretty neat. Fast wifi good location will definitely stay again when back in town. Safe travels.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Aloft Hotels are nice and basic, casual and youth oriented. The bar is one of the first things you see when entering the lobby.

You definitely have to be more self-sufficient for any beverages or food (there is no room service available), but the Re:Fuel is a small convenience store that offers the basics if you don't feel like driving to obtain the necessities. However, the area is surrounded by restaurant chains and grocery stores, so you can stock up on items and use the mini-fridge.

Modern rooms are clean, good use of space so the room feels open and not cramped.

Aloft also allows dogs without any additional charge, so we can travel with our 2 pugs easily. Luggage carts provided in the lobby (like those commonly used in airports), were great, especially when you have 2 dogs and their gear alongside your own.

Grassy areas within the parking lot, provide enough space for the dogs to stretch their legs etc.

This is our second stay at the Aloft and I'm sure we'll be back again when visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Alexis is awesome. We love coming here because of how she is so friendly. She remembers us and is always attentive to our needs. There are plenty of places to stay around this area but the staff here makes us come back every time. The rooms are clean and location is perfect.

Stayed July 2014
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for your review. Our staff including Alexis takes pride it providing the best guest service possible. We value and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and we hope that you have many more memoriable visits here with us.

Best,
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Perfect location for the Huck Finn Music festival. Clean and nice rooms. Reasonable price. Very friendly and helpful staff. The only improvement would be better windows shades that don't let any light in.I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The north side offers views of the mountains.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations here with us as you were enjoying the Huck Finn festival. Thank you for your feed back in regards to our window shades we appreciate our guests comments for improvement. We look forward to your next visit!

Seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our family stayed for four nights at the Aloft. The rooms are very modern, have showers only (no tub), and are not very large. The lobby opens directly to the bar, and patrons with drinks are visible as you and your children enter the hotel. The manager and staff were friendly. However, each night when returning to the hotel, we found ourselves locked out of both rooms. On the first night, we were told that the housekeeping staff had "replaced the batteries" on the door locks and had "forgotten" to tell us, so that we had to go back downstairs and get new door keys. On the second and third night, we were also locked out, and were given an equally unacceptable reason. My family, including 80+ year old grandma, stood in the hallways while we waited for the manager to "see for herself" that we were in fact locked out of our rooms. Then we all went back downstairs, and waited for new keys to be re-coded.

We have also stayed two blocks away at the Four Points by Sheraton and had a much better experience, for the same price. We will probably book at that hotel for future stays.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
We are extremely sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. I do want to apologize for the issue with your room door lock. Please rest assure that we are inspecting all our locks to make sure they are working correctly. Thank you for completing the review on our property. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and we hope that you have a much better experience when choosing to stay with us again.

Gonzalo Rodriguez, General Manager

Been to aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!