“I love the ladies at the bar!!!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10480 Fourth Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
“I love the ladies at the bar!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Alexis is awesome. We love coming here because of how she is so friendly. She remembers us and is always attentive to our needs. There are plenty of places to stay around this area but the staff here makes us come back every time. The rooms are clean and location is perfect.

Stayed July 2014
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for your review. Our staff including Alexis takes pride it providing the best guest service possible. We value and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and we hope that you have many more memoriable visits here with us.

Best,
Gonzalo Rodriguez, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Perfect location for the Huck Finn Music festival. Clean and nice rooms. Reasonable price. Very friendly and helpful staff. The only improvement would be better windows shades that don't let any light in.I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The north side offers views of the mountains.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations here with us as you were enjoying the Huck Finn festival. Thank you for your feed back in regards to our window shades we appreciate our guests comments for improvement. We look forward to your next visit!

Seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our family stayed for four nights at the Aloft. The rooms are very modern, have showers only (no tub), and are not very large. The lobby opens directly to the bar, and patrons with drinks are visible as you and your children enter the hotel. The manager and staff were friendly. However, each night when returning to the hotel, we found ourselves locked out of both rooms. On the first night, we were told that the housekeeping staff had "replaced the batteries" on the door locks and had "forgotten" to tell us, so that we had to go back downstairs and get new door keys. On the second and third night, we were also locked out, and were given an equally unacceptable reason. My family, including 80+ year old grandma, stood in the hallways while we waited for the manager to "see for herself" that we were in fact locked out of our rooms. Then we all went back downstairs, and waited for new keys to be re-coded.

We have also stayed two blocks away at the Four Points by Sheraton and had a much better experience, for the same price. We will probably book at that hotel for future stays.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
We are extremely sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. I do want to apologize for the issue with your room door lock. Please rest assure that we are inspecting all our locks to make sure they are working correctly. Thank you for completing the review on our property. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and we hope that you have a much better experience when choosing to stay with us again.

California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I came here to get away for my birthday weekend and I am highly disappointed . The deals they offer are not what you think . The breakfast package is only for one person even though I have another guest. The sip n style package is only for one night because the bar opens at 5PM and checkout is at noon . Oh and the bar closes at 11pm so make sure you fly in early ... Ha .... The parking package is a rip off because you can park for free ... But here's the killer , There is NO jacuzzi . So I finally motivated myself to hop in the pool in 70 degree weather and there was shattered glass along the pool and In the pool .... Lovely ... The rooms look like a motel 6 version of the PALMS hotel room in Vegas . It's literally a joke .... The pictures always look too good to be true . *sigh*

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I will always stay at this hotel when I go down near Ontario. Aesthetically awesome! So modern and gorgeous! Bed slept wonderful. Bathroom was like a dream. It was an all glass shower. The music in the elevator was like a cool night club. I loved how I could go down to the store and shop then charge it to the room. Nice deli sandwiches and salads. The bar and other amenities such as the pool draw you in. The pool table made my night. I love it. It's a must stay!

Room Tip: Stay longer than a day!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Its great to hear you love all of our wonderful amenities here at our hotel. Thats what makes our hotel unique, sassy and savvy in its own way. Thank you for your review! Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

West Covina, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My boyfriend & I decided to getaway for my birthday & the Aloft hotel was so good to us! From the front desk to the bar, the hotel just had an amazing team of employees who made us feel extremely at home. Lourdes was friendly beyond belief, and was so sweet to offer us drinks at the WXYZ bar where Alexis made us delicious drinks & kept us entertained with her sense of humor. Checking out was a breeze with Nick, & I must say, he made us some pretty good breakfast wraps! I definitely recommend this hotel because despite the maintenance issues that some people can come across, the staff really takes the time & effort to reach out the guests & ensure that problems are resolved as best as they possibly can.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
It brings great joy to myself and our wonderful staff to know that we are making your stay one of a kind! Thank you again and we hope to see you again very soon!

Freehold, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel is awful. Pool is dirty. Gym is mediocre. Front desk is SLOOOOW. Bar doesn't open until 5pm. Had to wait almost an hour for shuttle service. And the worst part is the AC doesn't work. It's almost 80* in my room. Maintenance has come out twice to "Fix" it so far and its getting hotter in my room. Not only that, the phone in my room doesn't function so to get maintenance I need to walk to the front desk. Oh, and they cannot move my room because the hotel is fully booked.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!