“We'll definitely come back!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Burbank, California
“We'll definitely come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend, and let me tell you- it was the BEST Hotel experience! The room was big, full with everything we needed(fridge, hair dryer, even 'reading pillows'..u name it-they have it), and the design is very modern and new. The bed was super comfortable (King size), Shower was nice etc.. Also the staff of this Hotel is super nice and helpful! Thank you Alexis for taking care of us!You are the best!! You should also try their homemade hummus plate!!Yum!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Inbar H,
First of all, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to thank you for completing the review and for all of the wonderful compliments on our service, rooms, staff members like Alexis and accommodations. We certainly appreciate you pointing out how you enjoyed the hummus at WXYZ too. We are so happy that your experience was a comfortable and an enjoyable one. We're looking forward to accommodating you and exceeding your expectations each time!

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you're looking for a great location, great rooms at a great price with great service, Aloft in Rancho Cucamonga is what you're looking for hands down.
When you walk in the door you are greated by an atmosphere of electric / eclectic style unique to the Aloft.
Laura (MOD) was genuine and a true leader by example, she was professional and really made every guest feel welcomed her and Alexis (Bar MGR) knew 90% of the people by either name or face, impressive to observe. Berlena, Zee, Shane and Nick were friendly and professional. I like to observe and normally the graveyard employees dont really have spunk but Daniel and Videl were both friendly and represented the hotel well.
I will most definitely stay here and only here when I visit this area, and will be sure my colleagues all follow suit.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear drmolyjo,
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and giving us your feedback on your experience with us. We loved hearing about the great things you enjoyed about our hotel and certainly appreciate all of your positive comments on our customer service, style and prices. We are also happy to hear that Laura, Alexis, Berlina, Shayne, Zee, Nick, Daniel, and Vidal were all part of making your experience a great one! We are constantly striving to make our guests experience a memorable and enjoyable one. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Yountville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

As a SPG Gold member, I came in to tour Aloft Ontario-rancho Cucamonga while I stayed at Sheraton Ontario last year. The front office manger Laura made me feel so welcoming and comfortable to visit here.

Finally, in Janyary 2014, I had the opportunity to stay at Aloft for my business trip. It was fun and amazing that Laura remembered me. She greeted me with a warm smile and a big hug. During this stay, she truly provided a wonderful customer service to me. She connected me with a great respect and understanding of my personal and professional need in a special way. I am very thankful and so grateful to laura for being part of my journey.

The entertainment on Friday night was very cool. The fireplace, music and good conversation in the lobby are very interesting experience to me. I appreciate the shuttle service that I can get around when I need it. Overall, it was very memorable trip and I am looking forward to my return in the future.

Room Tip: mountain view are nice from my room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Anne C,
Thank you for completing the review on our hotel and for all of the great comments! It is always so rewarding to hear about all of the great experiences our guests have with us. We are more than happy to hear that you were impressed and pleased with your experience with Laura, the friday night entertainment, and the shuttle. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had a really wonderful time at this Aloft Hotel. My boyfriend and I felt at home with the staff. Alexis was the manager on that night and She was Amazing !! She was really friendly and fun. The bartender Karina was really Sweet and we Loved her too! There was live music in the lobby that was really good!
The rooms were very modern and the bed was so comfortable. The comforter was very poofy like a cloud. I will definitely be coming back here :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Juliet R,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share the details with us and other travelers. We all here at the hotel take pride and are committed excellent service, affordable rates, and comfortable accommodations. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and was pleased with our service, especially with Alexis and Karina. We hope and look forward to seeing you soon again. Have a wonderful day!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I travel all the time and I was visiting friends and family in California and I've stayed in other Aloft hotels in other states so because this was near friends and family I was visiting, I decided to stay here. The staff and service was amazing. Very friendly. The rooms were clean and comfy. I did some unwinding and had some drinks at the bar and Alexis Ordonez was the bartender and was attentive and amazing. I would definitely recommend staying here and even if you're not looking to stay in a room and just to hang out, the bar/lounge area is so comfortable and has a hom-y feeling to it.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear E_bubblez,
We are happy to hear you chose to stay with us and that we meet your expectations from staying at other Aloft hotels. Also, thank you for your comments on our staff, the rooms, and your experience at our WXYZ bar with Alexis. Hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Victorville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Great service! Great Prices! I enjoyed how helpful and nice the guest service was. Especially the lady named, Alexis Ordonez. Thank you! The rooms were clean and modern. I also enjoyed the bar as well located near the lobby!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Natalady,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy you had a great experience here with Alexis and enjoyed the rooms. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Ontario, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I thought this place was really cool. Rooms were not like other places I've stayed before. Love the whole set up in the room, very cozy & I felt like if I opened the door while someone was passing by there was still some level of privacy if they were to have looked in. The staff was very sweet as well, Alexis is such a sweetheart. Always with a smile on her face as well as some of the other staff. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone, its in a quiet location, and very close to Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens. this is the spot to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Punkin1993,
We truly appreciate all of your wonderful compliments on our great service and accommodations. It is always exciting to hear when our guests take the time to share details of an outstanding trip after staying with us. We are glad you had a great experience with Alexis at our WXYZ bar. We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Been to aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!