“Bar export emcee” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
“Bar export emcee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I celebrated my 21st birthday and had my first drink at wxyz bar. The bar tender that night on duty was Alexis. She was very polite and provided great service. I've returned three times since then. Aloft hotel is a great modern hip place for young hipsters and also for an older crowd.

• Stayed February 2013
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Dgoose20,

First of all, happy belated birthday! We are so happy you chose our hotel for your celebration.Thank you for your mentioning the WXYZ lounge. I will be sure to bring your comments to Alexis' attention along with the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again soon!

278 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Wow never knew this place was so close to home!the lounge area is so fun and trendy w. board games and free pool table!! Drink prices were average of other hotels' food was yummy!. Alexis the bartender that night was so fun and made the best drinks! Thank u for the hospitality! Aloft is my new weekend spot

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Lizzyroxx,

We are so thankful for the time you took to send your complements. We are thrilled you enjoyed the trendy vibe of the WXYZ Lounge. I will make sure to let Alexis know you enjoyed her recommendations at the bar.

We look forward to your next stay!

Best regards,

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was staying at the Aloft hotel Feb. 13-16. The place itself has a very modern look and feel to it. The rooms were spacious. The beds were extremely comfortable. The mountain view was amazing to wake up to. The bar in the hotel was very nice and convenient. Karina was very nice and she was very creative when making cocktails. Stephanie, Paul, Cynthia, Bron, and Vidal were all exceptionally nice. Whenever I needed anything they were right on it. There was also a really nice guy that took the time to write out directions for me to get to Long Beach. The staff here definitely made my experience in California the most memorable. I've been telling everyone I've talked to about how wonderful the Aloft hotel is. Thank you so much for making my trip so memorable

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Heather V ,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It was a true pleasure to provide our exceptional services to you. We also appreciate your comments on how spacious our rooms are and for taking notice of our sassy vibe. I will make sure to share your warm comments with Vidal, Stephanie, Karina, Paul, Cynthia, and Bron along with the rest of the Aloft team. It was my pleasure to provide you directions to the beach. I hope you had a great time during your visit to California.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Gonzol Rodriguez
Fortaleza, CE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We booked at the last minute and several hotels were either filled (on a mid-winter weeknight) or right next to freeways, so we were happy to return here. The room is comfortable. The layout (e.g., small closet with curtain, not door) is in some ways strange, but it worked out fine. In-room safe is a plus. No breakfast included, and microwave sandwiches available are pricey so we bought stuff at a supermarket which we put in the room's refrigerator. The small bar and "restaurant" are expensive, IMHO (e.g., for drinks, the same price you'd find at a regular Hilton or Sheraton), but the free entertainment one night (a folk-rock duo) was quite nice. Two PCs in the lobby, with a printer, are useful, if slow. We paid about $120 plus tax for our room, booking directly with the hotel. First person I spoke with by phone when reserving was a bit insistent that we needed to book right away (after I said I'd call back), but all other staff were polite. No one to help with bags, but there are baggage carts available. There is a pool, but it was too cold for us to consider using it.

Room Tip: "Mountain view rooms" (those in the back) are a tad quieter, and do give a nice view of Mt...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sutter,

Thank you for considering Aloft for your travels. We appreciate that you described our rooms as clean and comfortable. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our mid-week entertainment. Although we did not fully meet your expectations regarding our food and beverage options, we hope this does not deterred you from choosing Aloft again.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Gonzalo Rogriguez
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The staff is awesome! Alexis the bartender was a true joy. She was really dedicated to her job and was working on cleaning the classes and they were spotless. It is this kind of attention to detail that makes a hotel stand out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear BigDog19,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and the travelors on trip advisor. I think it is awesome that you not only mentioned the dedication of Alexis but the cleanliness she displayed as well. I will be sure to share this review with her and the entire staff as this measure of attention to detail does not go unticed. Thank you for choosing the Aloft Ontario, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

las vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I don't think this is a place for a family but a couple it is just fine. Foods made available are so expensive....for example they have Otis spunkmeyer muffins for $3! You can buy the whole box at Costco for about $5....there really isn't anything worth buying. The rooms are small and awkward. The one good thing is the bliss products in bathroom...love those. We got the price on Hotwire for a steal so it was worth it but at regular price no thanks. We've stayed here a few years ago....same deal (Hotwire). Lots of eateries near by that's a plus.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear littledumpling,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the travelors on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you mentioning our Starwood exclusive Bliss products are they are definitley an added beneift to our rooms. Although we did not meet your expectations in our food and beverage department, I hope this will not deter you from staying with us in the future.
On behalf of the staff, we sincerly hope for the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Salt lake city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I travel about 130,000 miles a year, but lagging this year. I have stayed at some of the swankiest hotels all over the world, and here is my report on this place, wow. Here are the salient facts of this review:

The most important thing, service, well folks here it is exceptional. If I comment on very aspect of this area there would be no room to write the rest, and no, no and no. I do not work for them.

The Bed/s unlike most the beds are so comfortable you fall right to sleep as soon as you hit it.

Showers- good drainage, good water pressure. And no running hot and cold as you stand there

House keeping- pleas give those maids an award, cleaning extraordinaire

Oh yes and they are animal friendly too.

The down stairs lobby feels like a cross between the "W" and a great boutique hotel.

The chairs are like the beds comfy, and large.

The bar , now I must warn you that when you sit there be very careful, you do not feel like moving. It's almost like you are in a trans.

Who I have to thank for all of this is a crew, yes, you can see a no feel the teamwork and warmth of the staff

Laura, Lisette, Alexis, Paul, Stephanie, Vidal and Karina

Room Tip: this I will not do because then I will not get my favorite room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Keith W,

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I appreciate you taking the time to be so detailed in your review of our property; by commenting on the comfort of our beds, chairs in the lobby, cleanliness of the rooms, style being reminiscent of the W hotels, (which we are a vision of) our WXYZ bar and for recognizing the service received by Laura, Lisette, Alexis, Paul, Stephanie, Vidal and Karina.

We are always glad to have you and we look forward to your return.
Thank you for your loyalty to the Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga and Starwood Hotels.

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Been to aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!