“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed only one night while in L.A. for football game. Nice clean hotel, did not get to use any of the amenities. Check in and out was painless, but it was not busy. Good location, many choices for both food and shopping close by. Getting ice is kind of a pain. You have to go to front desk and ask for ice. Not sure why it's a big deal? Never been to a hotel where I had to go to front desk for ice. I would stay here again, got a good price using AAA card.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Dave H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on trip advisor. We are glad to know that you had a great time during your stay with us. It is very important and always nice to hear the feedback from our guest to lets us know what our guest thinks of us. In regards to the ice being at the front desk, as it may seem inconvenient it is a brand standard that is in place as another way for us to have an opportunity to chat with our guests. Again, we are certainly glad you chose us and we look forward to your next stay!

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
New River, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was our first time staying at an Aloft hotel. We only stumbled across it because we were looking for pet friendly hotels and we came across their link. This turned out to be a great value as far as price and experience are concerned.

The staff was excellent from the moment we walked in to the time we checked out. Cynthia, Chris and Zeke at the front desk were great with everyone we witnessed them with. We also had a great experience with Alexis at the W xyz bar.

We had one issue with our room door upon arrival where it was not locking from the outside. Maintenance arrived within 10 minutes and checked it out. We were promptly changed to a room across the hall so they could make the repairs.

Once again this was a great experience for the three days we stayed. We will definitely be back. Working in customer service for as long as I have it is always a pleasure to find staff that are trained well and know how to positively interact with the customers.

One suggestion may be to have gift packs of the Bliss products available for customers to purchase. Since this is the signature line for the W why not sell these items for take home and gifts to further market the chain,

Dear Larry N,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Rancho Cucamonga. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on our property and share your excellent experience with other travelers. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the environment of the hotel. We appreciate the compliments about Cynthia, Chris, and Zee, and you will be happy to know that when you return you will see that we have the Bliss gift for purchase. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Chicago IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband & I had to drive to LA last week. Our 3rd night we stayed at aloft because of the good reviews it received. So glad we did, this place was AWESOME! Beautiful lobby! Super clean, sleek, comfy room! We went down for happy hour...great drink deals! The bartender informed us of a close mall that I could get a pedicure at then we could get dinner. Then she said their free shuttle could take us there & pick us up!!! At the end of the night my husband couldn't believe our room was only $99! The next day my husband used the fitness center wich was very nice. Then before we left they made us breakfast sandwiches (for a very small cost) and sat out by the pool. All the staff here is so nice and go out of their way for you!
I would absolutely recommend this lovely hotel!

Room Tip: Our room over looked the pretty pool!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Lylann B,

It was a pleasure to read your wonderful comments about our property. Thank you for the descriptions of our hotel of being clean, comfy, sleek as we are pride ourselves on being that type of hotel where anyone can come and feel that savvy home away from home experience.
Thank you for complimenting our staff, I will be sure to commend them on their efforts.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

chicago, il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

A really nice place for a two night stay. I always like the Aloft properties because of the consistency and they generally have a good proximity to the airport. I have stayed at several and always had a good experience. Rooms are clean, modern and seem to be well maintained. The staff was good and got me setup in my room quickly. I arrived around 10:00pm on a Friday and found that the toilet would not stop running in my room. I made a call to the front desk and they said that maintenance had left but they would send someone up. 5 minutes later problem fixed. I did a movie package this time which was nice, for $15 more per night they gave you a movie each night plus $20 of spending credit for snacks/food in the lobby. So it worked out to be a good deal. I also had the chance to workout and also use the pool. The workout room was good and clean but not as well equipped as other Aloft properties. The pool was great, warm and it had saltwater which is great over chlorine.
Overall, a really good place to stay and a great location near the Ontario airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear moids,

I would like to say that it is great to hear that you appreciate our consistency as a brand. It was a pleasure having you here with us during your time in the Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga area. I appreciate you taking the time to carefully point out the friendliness of our staff as well as some of the amenities you took advantage of during your stay. We sincerely hope that you will choose us every time you vist the Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga area. Thank you for sharing your experience, see you soon.

West Covina, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I see aloft during my travels in Rancho Cucamonga and often wanted to check this hotel out. I had the privilege of a tour by Rhonesia Perry. Well, I must say the lobby is very festive, bright and full of color. The candy display was presented very well and was definitely an eye catcher. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are nice with your usually amenities. I recommend a stay here at least once... but once you stay it won"t be your last.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear bigrhed2u,

Thank you for taking the time to colorfully describe your stay and experience with us and the travelers that look at trip advisor. I will be sure to let Rhonesia know that you enjoyed the property tour. I especially appreciated how you said that once someone stays that won't be their last as that is our goal with every guest.
It was an honor to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Since this is a new branch for the SPG family, everything was fairly new. The rooms, facilities (eg. Gym, pool, lobby) were in good condition. The staff were very friendly. Each room is equipped with a fridge and coffee maker (some hotels have done away with the coffee makers) which is nice when you want to stay in during the a.m.

Room Tip: Rooms facing 4th street have a nicer view but your susceptible to traffic noise
Dear maylee32,

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Aloft, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with the trip advisor community about our property and staff. We sincerely appreciate the compliments. I'm glad that you enjoyed our amenities especially the in room coffee maker. Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home during you stay in the Rancho Cucamonga area. We look forward to seein you again soon.

Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly suprised by the value of this hotel. I have stayed here on three separate occasions and everytime the staff and amenities were above average. This is quite a long commute to and from Los Angeles so if you plan on staying here to enjoy L.A. make sure you have no schedule requirements that have to be met or traffic might stress you out! They allow dogs here for no additional fee. They even offered my German Shepard a dog bed. The gym was clean and great for cardio as they have a very modern treadmill. The rooms are small but are well appointed. They have Bliss soaps and lotion and free water. ALoft is a W hotel chain hotel so you should expect a great guest experience. The only drawback to this property is that after a certain time they lock the doors and my room keys were disabled as well so we were locked out for quite some time in the late nite hours before we were allowed access by a staff member. Overall aloft is a-OK!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view..beautiful!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear EG,
It was a pleasure to be able to accommodate you and your German Sheppard during your time in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Thank you for describing our property as being well appointed, clean and modern. I appreciate the fact that you found our staff and amenities to be above average. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Been to aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!