I had never heard of Aloft before so I was pleased after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. My boyfriend and I stayed here from Dec 28-Dec 31, 2011. I flew in late from Ontario airport so I was happy that the hotel was just a few miles down the road. I was starving when I got in and didn’t want to drive around looking for something to eat so my boyfriend bought 2 salads from the hotel lobby. When we got upstairs, we realized that the salads were old and the lettuce was rusty. Needless to say, I went to bed hungry because I was just too sleepy to worry about it at that moment and the lobby really did not have a good selection of food (to my liking). The front desk did refund my boyfriend in the morning. The plastic cups left in the room were dirty, so we couldn’t use those. Other than that the room and linens were clean. The window shades allow bright rays of sunshine in your room to wake you up early every morning. When we tried to order movies and couldn’t, we called the front desk and they sent a guy up who banged the remote in his hand a few times, fussed over the plugs to the TV, then diagnosed that it must be the remote. While we watched him in utter confusion at his “troubleshooting” skills, we had the best laugh of the trip and still joke about this maintenance man today. While we were trying to contain our laughter, he went to get a different remote that still did not fix the problem. So he told us that he would ask the manager about another room and we declined since it was our last night and it would be more of a hassle than anything. During check-out the next day, my suspicions that we were sent a gardener were confirmed when we saw the same “maintenance man” tending to the hotel landscape. We had another good laugh as we waved goodbye to him, and the hotel. All that being said, we would stay here again even if only for the comedy!
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel
- Aloft Rancho Cucamonga
- Aloft Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel is located just minutes from the Ontario Airport. Enjoy our wireless internet, loft inspired rooms, and nearby shopping, baseball, Nascar, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.