“My go-to Sushi House!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“My go-to Sushi House!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I Love this place!!! Great place for a party or easy Friday night!!!
If you are at the grill ask for Kenny! He is the best!!! However, they ALL are great! Just trust me...
Sushi bar is where I am at these days... with the kids!
Very kid friendly place!!!
Food is EXCELLENT!!!

Visited July 2014

Rancho Cucamonga
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This place has great sushi and wonderful off the grill meals. I love how they cook right in front of you. The chefs normally put on a little show to make it fun. Their fried rice is delicious. The food is excellent and the wait stuff is pretty good. Atmosphere is not so great, but who cares when the food is so good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Cucamonga
“DINNER WITH TONG TONG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been coming to this Japanese restaurant for many years but decided to write a glowing review for this excellent dining experience. Your food is prepared for you right in front of you as you sit around a rectangular table and cooking top One of our favorite chefs is Tong Tong. You can ask for him by name if he is working that day or evening. They have a fresh sushi bar and full bar for those who wish to drink. They have many brands of beers on tap and in bottle. Dinner is a full course meal with the freshest of vegetables, meats, chicken and fish and shrimp and scallops.Tong Tong is especially entertaining with his humor. Average price meal is around $20.00 plus drinks.All you can drink sodas and tea.We highly recommend the food for lunch or dinner here. we have never been disappointed and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as we do.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“What about Wabi Sabi?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Sushi is great, but I think Gyu_Kaku have them beat on their pricing and servings.. The service, is a little slow, and I seem to find them forgetful at times. I have been here several times, and while the food is great you really have to wait a while before you get your food. I don't like waiting 20 minutes or longer to get my good.. And refills will take you longer!

Visited February 2012
Sugar Land, Texas
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went there for lunch with coworkers and very much enjoyed the food and the service was great. They have choices between food cooked on a teppanyaki grill or many choices of sushi rolls. I would go back if ever in town again.

• Visited July 2012