“always a favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 132 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Riverside, CA
“always a favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

convenient to my hotel. the staff are all gracious and generous with each serving. Fresh selection of pastries.

Visited October 2013

Pollock Pines, California
“Gettin' My Coffee Fix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The one thing I continue to like about Starbucks is the barista's are passionate about coffee. I could run into a gas station and get a cup of coffee for under a dollar but it would taste like dirty water from a mop bucket and the cashier could care less that I was there.

This Starbucks like most I've experienced was friendly, clean and made great coffee drinks. Ask them about any special off menu creations they might have...like the snickerdoodle.

Visited August 2013
San Jose, California
“Marriot Starbucks Rancho Cordova”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Predictably good Starbucks with really nice people behind the counter. Thank goodness for real coffee in the hotel!

Visited March 2013
Birmingham, Michigan
“Perfect morning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

A wonderful part of my trip was the friendly baristas at this Starbucks. Thank you for waking me up each day of a very long trip.

Visited October 2012
Soran
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“C'mon who doesn't love coffee?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Starbucks is world known so I don't have to praise it too much but I do have to say that I love my local SB.... they know me by name and are some of the nicest people....

Visited July 2012