“The food and prices were excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 122 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Mexican
Franklin, in
“The food and prices were excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was my first experience with Chipotle Mexican Grill, and now I wish we had one closer to my area. I had a bowl, and it was very good. We also got guacamole and chips and I couldn't stay out of them. The prices were great as well. I was treating the family, and was able to feed 5 people and get chips and guacamole for under $40. This place is well worth it, and the food was great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pinole
“Give it A Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The salad with pork very yummy. This is one of my favorite chain resturants. The service is fast depending on the location the food never disappoints. I love going for lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2012
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“LUNCH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Here the food is good and price is moderate. We enjoyed the veg. meal with rice and vegetables. The chips were excellent as a side dish. The place was comfortable. Everyone who visits Rancho Cordova, should have their lunch or dinner at this restaurant. The food is enough for one person and gives ample strength for the food is freshly cooked and tasty.
We wish all the best to the Chef who makes such tasty food.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Nothing but nice things to say...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love the staff here and of course their food.
Not a scenic location but you can eat outside if the weather permits but it is next to a busy street.

Visited September 2012
Soran
“Not all it's cracked up to be...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I tried Chipotle several times and I was disappointed every time... It's over price for what you get and the menu is limited... The people are snobby or rude and they don't like you to ask for substitutions... I had a wrong order once and I had to argue all the way up to the store manager just to get it fixed... NOT COOL..... I'd rather spend my money at Taco Bell or Jimboy's...

Visited October 2011