“New food, helpful, friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“New food, helpful, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed tasting foods from Persia - new to us with friends while enjoying a (familiar) bottle of wine. The young woman who waited on us was very helpful - letting us know what was good, traditional, favorites of other customers. We closed the place down and got to see the owners come out from behind the kitchen doors. Great experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento, California
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We've been going to this restaurant for many years. We generally order their chicken kabobs, and house salad. They are always consistent in quality and delicious. I ask for mine to be well done. Great ambience and service. It feels a little overpriced in comparison to the other middle eastern restaurants we go to, but this is still a great restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Something different to try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went for a business meeting. The dining room is lovely. Although the restaurant was not very busy, for lunch, our service was somewhat inattentve. I was disappointed in my kabobs. The chicken was severely overcooked and dry. The rice was bland. Others in my group were satisfied with their meals. Portions were plentyful. Prices are very affordable and appropriate.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“What a delightful surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have driven past this restaurant for years and never knew what a treasure was hidden inside.
The atmosphere is very nice and on the "fancy" side. Somewhere you would take an important client or sweetheart.

I cannot speak to the authenticity of the food, but plenty of others already have done that. I can speak to the quality of the food I received and the service. Both were wonderful.

I am passing out their cards to everyone I know!
This is wonderfully healthy fare. Great flavors... and I am now in LOVE with their saffron rice.
Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newton
“Authentic Persian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

A pleasant surprise. We had not planned on eating here but when we found it, we loved it. The food is authentic Persian/Iranian, which is a very healthy cuisine. The kabobs were well prepared, the rice and stews authentic, and the Persian ice cream just right. The prices were reasonable. The service was not exceptional but quite good.

• Visited April 2013