“Outstanding Food, Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 121 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Sacramento, CA
“Outstanding Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I love the food here, from the stews to the kabobs. I was already a fan of Persian food and this place does it impeccably. The rice is fluffy, and the meat is beyond tender. I was also happy to discover that they have an extensive menu. There were 4 of us, and we ordered the soltani dish (combination of barg and koobedeh skewers), the lamb shish kabob, the cheloh morgh and the fessenjoon plates. All of it was fantastic, so tasty that we finished every plate we ordered plus all the rice and salad that came with it. We also ordered their saffron ice cream that is hand-made there and it was also very good, but we were so full by that time, we didn't finish it. The ice cream is definitely enough for 2-3 people though, so be careful. Easily can order one serving for the entire table. I am happy to have found another great Persian restaurant to frequent and so close to my home! I would definitely recommend this place, and I can't wait to return soon.

• Visited August 2011