“Dinner after Southwest travel” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 121 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Chinese
Red Bluff
“Dinner after Southwest travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

OMG! we searched for Chinese food online. Just pulled in from travel in the Southwest-lots of steak, fry bread etc. Both of craving Chinese. So glad we found Kim's. Fresh flavorful crisp yummy! I am a bit of a critic when it comes to hot n sour. SHOOT! This is by far the best! And the serve team great.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good clean food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We picked up take out. I'm always Leary of going to new Chinese foods. I'm super picky. The food was all made fresh. I got all chicken dishes and hot and sour food- exceeded my expectations. It was all delicious!!!!! The service was great. They were super friendly.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Fresh crisp veggies, great sauces, homemade potstickers,friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

We happened upon this place by accident. I sent my husband out for chinese food and he went to the wrong place...however he came back with the best chinese food I have ever had. The veggies are fresh and crisp... not overcooked at all. The sauces are all different for each dish and taste wonderful. The ladies there are really helpful when picking out a new dish. Food is delivered hot and the to-go containers are STUFFED full. The lemon chicken is my kids favorite... they serve the sauce on the side so that the breading isn't soggy at all. These people really pay attention to the food they serve..... I never knew they were there.... tucked away in a corner near where Mervyn's was.... YUM-O!

sacramento
“This is our favorit place in RC.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

We love this place! and they are very sweet and nice. The food is always good and hot, they make you feel very special, and we love the staff and all that they do for their customers....We will see you guys at Kims soon!. D&B Staub