“Huge portions and excellent service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 107 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
SACRAMENTO
“Huge portions and excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Make sure to come hungry. The omelets are huge, and require two meals to finish. The coffee is very good and the staff makes sure it is always filled. This place is always busy and I can see the reason why. Lot's of locals and lots of food.....a great deal for the price.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pinole
“Excellent Place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Of all the times I stayed in this area on business, I never knew about the Waffle Shop. I was very pleased at the wonderful service and excellent food. Great value and quick service. Next time I'm in the area, I know where I'll be having breakfast. Two thumbs up....

Visited March 2013
Groveland, California
“Wanted blueberry waffles”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went to the waffle shop to have blueberry waffles.
I asked for the blueberries to be in the waffles, and to not have whipped cream.
Turns out the "blueberries" are blueberry pie filling mix. Yuck.
I ordered 1/2 eggs benedict- way too much lemon juice in the hollandaise sauce... We won't be going to a Waffle shop again

Visited April 2013
Sacramento, CA
“Too much cheese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Breakfast in here couple times, food is OK, coffee is terrible specially the decaf, taste like expired coffee for years,..urgh...=(.
Last time we ate in here, and made us never want to come back anymore. The food have too much cheese....so you never really taste the foods at all. the decaf coffee still terrible, so we choose hot chocolate instead.

Well, seems we never come back eat in there anymore...too bad.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Good food but need to update the look and clean up a little more. the staff is really nice and the prices are ok

Visited December 2012