“So Much Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 107 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Hand-made pocket bread and freshly-cut ingredients personalized for every appetite, every time. Pocket Deli (formerly Ike's Deli) has proudly been serving the Rancho Cordova community since 1986. The deli changed ownership in January 2014, but we are still committed to providing our customers with a great product and experience. It is our passion to delight your day by serving custom made sandwiches just for you. Our staff is friendly and make sure you and your sandwich are the priority as soon as you step through the door.
“So Much Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went here with my dad and we each ordered a sandwich. I ordered the #1 Regular Meatball Sandwich and my dad ordered the #4 Regular Capocollo Sandwich. My sandwich was absolutely scrumptious! There was so much sandwich that I couldn't finish it all. The meatballs were extremely tasty and moist, leading me to wonder if they were made in house. The sauce accentuated the flavors of the meatballs well but it was almost overwhelmed by all the cheese. My dad said that his sandwich was good, ehich, coming from him is high praise. My dad and I agree completely that the bread was the best part. I would highly recommend a stop here, but consider splitting a sandwich with someone rather than a whole one to yourself.

“Great bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

Awesome bread. Good sandwich selection. Wait times during lunch can be long.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful home made bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Sandwiches are simple, fresh and delicious in freshly baked bread cut like a pita pocket. The whole place emits the aroma of the baking bread. Great place to buy lunch to take on a float down the river.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere