“So Much Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 121 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“So Much Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went here with my dad and we each ordered a sandwich. I ordered the #1 Regular Meatball Sandwich and my dad ordered the #4 Regular Capocollo Sandwich. My sandwich was absolutely scrumptious! There was so much sandwich that I couldn't finish it all. The meatballs were extremely tasty and moist, leading me to wonder if they were made in house. The sauce accentuated the flavors of the meatballs well but it was almost overwhelmed by all the cheese. My dad said that his sandwich was good, ehich, coming from him is high praise. My dad and I agree completely that the bread was the best part. I would highly recommend a stop here, but consider splitting a sandwich with someone rather than a whole one to yourself.

“Great bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011 via mobile

Awesome bread. Good sandwich selection. Wait times during lunch can be long.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful home made bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011 via mobile

Sandwiches are simple, fresh and delicious in freshly baked bread cut like a pita pocket. The whole place emits the aroma of the baking bread. Great place to buy lunch to take on a float down the river.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere