“Traveler Beware” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova

You added Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10744 Gold Center Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly AmeriSuites Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Traveler Beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I work for a very reputable and well known company in the Sacramento area. I was put up by my company at the Hyatt Place. BEWARE!!! Do not leave valuables in the room while away and lock your suitcase. I came back from my first day away st training to find that someone rummaged through my suitcase. 2 days later upon returning from training my suitcase had been ripped and my clothes that were hung up had been tried on. When I went downstairs to talk to the Manager he basically said I was complaining to complain. No apology, no I'll look into it but blew me off. My company assures me I will not have to stay there again.
TRAVELERS BEWARE THEORY ARE BETTER ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE AREA...just be very careful staying here and be aware if anything happens management will do nothing!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
La Canada Flintridge, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Amazing room good location near the freeway and very friendly staff. We stayed here to break up the drive on our way back from Lake Tahoe. The lobby is great it's not a typical lobby but more of a hangout with a 24 hour restaurant/ delicious snack bar. The room is spacious with a nice sitting area that turns into another bed. downstairs is a well equipped gym and free breakfast. My only complaint is the breakfast was very lackluster. Things seemed to be focused on grab and go and the bread was a bit on the sat out to long stage(that might have been my fault since we arrived at the end of breakfast). Overall a great place to stay.

Stayed June 2014
Andrews, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Rooms have plenty room with nice place to lay around on couch and watch TV if you would like. Also comes with all the basics you would want in the room. We ate the breakfast in the morning and it actually was pretty good. Overall we were very happy with our stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tallinn, Estonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Luckily with Hyatt Place, you know what you're going to get: big, spacious, nicely-appointed rooms, fast check-in, and limited services beyond that. This hotel is well-located right next to the freeway exit and in a considerably nicer, safer area than most other hotels in Rancho Cordova. My major complaint was the breakfast: not enough seats, very cramped area in general, and stale, terrible food. This hotel is fine for the price, and a decent stop on the way to/from Lake Tahoe, but there's definitely room for improvement.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Tahoe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is a representative Hyatt Place that provides just what Hyatt regulars like me expect. Clean, quiet (during the week), good food and good staff. The property can get active and noisy on weekends, as it sees use from families with school-age kids traveling for athletic tournaments. This is my default property for trips to the area, and is popular with other guests I've spoken with.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel! I would stay again in a heart beat! Convenient to Target, grocery stores, the freeway and many restaurants! They had excellent service and very yummy breakfast! They also have a Starbucks there!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Fresno, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed in the Hyatt Place in Rancho Cordova for a quick visit with relatives. We were looking for a place close to Sacramento State and this fit the bill. The property is nothing fancy but is clean, modern and our room (Rm. 401) was very quiet. The layout of the room was a little awkward but since our stay was for only one night it didn't make any difference. Pros: Close to the freeway, had a Starbucks in the lobby, breakfast is included in the cost of your room, and very reasonable rates. Cons: Can't really think of any. I only give it three stars because it doesn't have a "wow" factor. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick the highest floor you can.