“A pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova

You added Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10744 Gold Center Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly AmeriSuites Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Monterey, California
“A pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

The good:
- Keeps high standards
- Great staff
- Clean rooms
- Typical Hyatt Place with large rooms
- Not luxurious but ideal for business travelers and families

The bad:
- No specific complaints - it's just like I expected.

Room Tip: Definitely get higher floors
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I spent a week at this hotel for a business conference. For business purposes, it was great. There is a nice large living room in each room, a mini fridge and the hotel was very clean. The staff was mostly friendly. The check-in area was also the snack area, the bar, and the restaurant. This was both good and bad. Bad if you needed food/drink and the staff was busy checking people in but a great area to order a drink and sit at the bar and have a simple meal-- all very convenient. There is not a lot within close walking distance, but just a short drive away (or a bit of a walk) and there's a Chili's, McDonald's, Panera, Mexican, Sushi, and I think a few other hamburger or light plate type eateries. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I was in the area for business.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed here while accompanying my husband on business. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. They have nice seating areas, refrigerators, and come with a hot breakfast in the morning. The staff is friendly and capable. I have stayed at a few Hyatt Place hotels, and they seem to all meet a consistent standard of operation that makes me feel like I know what I'm getting or not getting. And the price is right in line with this concept.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Rosemont, Ill, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel was clean and ok. It felt a little commercial and unfriendly.

Also, the split room I wasn't crazy about.,

I stayed at 7 hotels during the time I was in Rancho Cordova and my favorite was the Hyatt House, The breakfast there was fantastic.

My hotel rankings are:
1) Hyatt House
2) Residence Inn
3) Feirfield
4) Marriott (Do not complain to Customer Service or the GM may try to get you fired)
5) Hyatt Place
6) Holiday Inn
7) Choice Inn

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Stonington, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Having an office in the area, this is one of the places that the company puts us up. Its OK. Rooms are large and semi suites, there is a lobby bar and convenience restaurant. The exercise room leaves a little to be desired having nothing but a 4 machines but they are good and in working order.

I don't know why anyone would come here except for business and you are in the middle of CA suburbia.

Over all its an OK business hotel and if I get put up here in the future I won't complain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel has serious hygiene issues. In our first room, it was clear that the sheets to the bed had not been washed. Upon closer inspection we noticed urine stains on the sheets (after finding hair in the shower stall). When I called to request clean sheets, the manager did not seem too concerned. She decided that we should take another room. When she came to our room to help us move, she didn't even want to see the sheets. In the next room, we immediately inspected the sheets. I couldn't tell if they had been washed or not. But then my wife turned over one of the pillows and we saw blood, nasal fluid and hair. At that point we decided to get another hotel. The staff at Hyatt Place did not apologize, nor did they offer to help us find another hotel. They did cancel all charges for the hour or so we were there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
carlo.ablaza@gmail.com
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our one-night stay to visit friends in the area. It's centrally-located, just being off the freeway exit and in the middle of many options for shopping and eating. The downside when we stayed was that there were workmen repairing the carpet in the room across the hall, and their tools were scattered all over the hallway just outside our door. Luckily, we didn't hang around because we had to meet our friends for dinner, and by the time we got back at night, the workmen were done for the day, but they left a pile of padding right in front of our room. This, plus the tools earlier in the day, were both accidents waiting to happen. The rest of our stay was fine -- breakfast was good, the room was quiet, and the front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cordova
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento...
#7 of 17 in Rancho Cordova
4.0 of 5 stars 56 reviews
Holiday Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova

Been to Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!