Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11299 Point East Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Fresno, California
“A-Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Your typical motel room. Nothing too fancy. Great if you're traveling on a budget. Can't complain for the price. What I did find strange was they use sticky notes to write down the room number when giving you your room cards instead of using those little envelopes that every one uses.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to read that you were pleased with your stay overall; however, we do apologize that your were given your room number on a post-it note instead of a key card holder. We will work to improve this procedure. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

It felt like driving into the projects when I arrived. My non smoking room smelled of smoke. There were pubic hairs on the bathroom wall. Gum was stuck in the bathroom sink so the water drained very slowly. The free internet was SLOW and even the internet you have to pay for in an upgrade wasn't much better. Bed was hard. I realize this was a 1 star hotel but I don't even think it deserves one star.

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, July 16, 2014
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We are so disappointed that your room was not cleaned to your standards and that our free Wi-Fi did not meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies. We are working with our housekeeping staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We will also be contacting our internet provider to make sure our Wi-Fi is functioning properly.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at sar@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

It was decent for the amount and area I needed to be in and for the length of stay which was only for the weekend. I would stay again. If you dont want to spend money on food, its perfect for preparing little meals you just have to have your own cooking pans/pots.

• Stayed June 2014
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Okay, I understand it was one of the cheapest priced rooms ... BUT first, the toilet wouldn't flush very well. There weren't any ice trays to make ice. So, I decided to call down to the office to see if they could (A) fix the toilet and (B) tell me where the ice machine was. However, there was NO PHONE ... when have you ever seen a hotel room with no phone??? Out of being tired and not wanting to deal with it, I stayed anyway but will definitely make sure the BASICS are included next time. Smh!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Quartzsite, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Thus was a one-night stay to visit friends on my way back to Arizona. I have stayed at several Crosslands in the past and have found them to be consistantly clean, comfortable value-priced. This was no exception. I would stay at this location again, but would check closer for soap and shampoo in the shower. ;.)

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, May 29, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that your room was comfortable and clean, overall. We are so happy to know that you choose to stay with us for this reason and will continue to provide you with great service and rooms moving forward!
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The moment I entered the room (a "non-smoking" room), the stench from the carpet made it hard to breathe. 2 mins into my stay, I called the front desk but I was told that they are fully booked and I should call in the morning. And they gave me a Febreze to survive the night. There is no daily cleaning done here, not even making beds. Every time you want new towels, you need to get them from the front desk. There is only one bar of soap provided in toiletries, yes that is correct, just one bar, that is all you get from the hotel. No shampoo, conditioner, etc. unless you go walk up to the front desk. I have shared pictures of how clean the towel shelves in the bathroom are. You can literally scribble with your fingers in the amount of dust there, and I just checked in. Their cleaning policy is that they offer cleaning for a stay of 8 nights or more. Unlucky me, I booked for 5 nights. The bed is a box spring and the mattress keeps you company with the noise it makes every time to turn in bed. Not coming here again. I hope they cancel my reservation for the remaining days without any fees.

All the people who had mentioned that the rooms smell were right. I wish I was not so wishful and would have listened.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Your review of our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize for the odors and the level of cleanliness in your room. I am working with our entire staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our guest rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. As well, we are happy to exchange dirty towels for clean ones at the front desk. Also, if you are staying at our hotel for fewer than 8 nights you can purchase our housekeeping services for a minimal fee.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, sar2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Qingdao
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

John 1:17

The Law was given by Moses; but Grace & Truth came by Jesus Christ

On New Year's' Day, I had the misfortune of checking into Crossland @ Rancho Cordova & encountered a very difficult, un-cooperative & legalistic front desk.

It was 1 pm & I was told to come back at 3 pm, becoz that was check in time

when I got back at around 3pm, I requested for a room on ground floor, becoz I had a lot of items in 2 milk cartons to transfer from the cargo van to the motel room

front desk customer service (with a lazy eye) didn't have a room on ground level, the only room Crossland had available for me was on 2nd floor

I asked if there was a self service trolley that was available for me to transfer all my items to trolley so that I didn't have to do multiple trips, service staff said no

could she locate self service trolley, service staff said no, I would have to go look around Crossland @ Rancho Cordova and find the trolley myself.

I said: Nah, forget it... with that kind of attitude, I wouldn't be interested .. don't forget, even when rooms were available for check in @ 1 pm, I was still told to come back at 3pm

no expletives, no profanities.. but I told the service staff, she had an ATTITUDE PROBLEM on Customer Service

about 10 days later mid Jan 2014, I booked a room at Crossland @ Rancho Cordova

the service staff Jan 10 2014 was pleasant, she assigned me a room on ground level

There was no incident Jan 10 2014

Feb 4 2014, I called Crossland @ Rancho Cordova, I was told Rancho Cordova didn't want my business

Ironically, Crossland @ Rancho Cordova advertised on internet booking website, cheaper than their official rate at Extended Stay website

the last laugh was that I booked a room at another hotel on same internet booking website for $2 less; but if tax included it was even less expensive than Crossland @ Rancho Cordova

Room Tip: parking lot is narrow & tight; no room for trailer parking .. truckers can forget finding parkin...