“Front desk was caos!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11299 Point East Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Front desk was caos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We checked into the front desk.....Rick was great! Very pleasant but I noticed to manager a bit short with customers. We had to wait quite a while for our room.....there seemed to be decention between the front desk and the cleaning staff.......which was vocalized in front of customers.

The room was clean.....you could hear noise from the upstairs room.

The beds were very comfortable...I would stay again...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Larry - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice things about our hotel. Please accept our apologies that your check-in was not completed in a timely fashion. Still, we are glad to know that we were able to provide you with a room that met your standards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Talked to the hotel staff no less than 10 times and they have not done one thing to correct the ant problem that grows every day. Imagine having to walk into your bathroom with thousands of ants on the walls, on the floor and in the shower. Imagine them crawling onto your toothbrush. Then image my horror when I found that they spread into the kitchen cabinet and into my food! I've been promised and promised that something would be done and it hasn't. RUN as fast as you can away from this hotel!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Alexis - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry for the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please contact me, at abhavnani@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Valley Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Pleasant stay.i will return.
Nice and quiet. Staff helpful curteous. Clean rooms.
Highly recomend both for one night stay or for longterm. Relocating. Conveniently located to highway shopping bicycle riding and lightrail
It was reshreshing to interact with front desk personell who are courteous and proffesional.one such employee sticks out in my mind her name is jazmon.thank you jazmon you were a big help

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that JazMon was such a big help to you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hawthorne, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff was excellent and very overworked. The rooms were had kitchenetts and very little else. There was no iron, ironing board, hair dryer or counter space in the bathrooms. The rooms were small and the TVs were old.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Needs a pool... but all the staff is great, friendly & treat you like friends & not just guest! They are ALWAYS willing, & able to help! They have made me feel welcomed to California like no others! The cost 2 wash & dry are a bit pricey & i don't think the washers work very well but the staff has a list of needs in the area (such as "Food, Supply & Ent.") again very helpful information! AWESOME STAFF!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and that they were able to make you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My stay here was very enjoyable. I felt at home, I got a great deal and it was very conveinent as well. The staff is very respectful and they ALWAYS made sure I was taken care of. I knew I was staying somwhere that I had no worries about. The price for the stay was a relief for me and I couldn't believe it. I recommend Crossland studios to everyone & anyone looking to stay at a hotel with a great rate as well as a great room.

Room Tip: It is in a very quiet location where you can have some peace of mind and focus.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our property. We appreciate that you took the time to recognize us, and we are so pleased to hear that you were taken care of.

We look forward to seeing you in the future should your travels bring you back to our area and thank you again for your kind words.
Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Amazing staff, always on top of things & very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this location. It's close to many businesses. Only complaint I have is no park within walking distance or nearby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay. It is very important to us to get feedback from our guests and it’s wonderful to hear that you have had such a great experience with the staff and hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you many more times again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.

Address: 11299 Point East Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.