“Would definately reccomend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11299 Point East Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Valley Springs, California
“Would definately reccomend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Pleasant stay.i will return.
Nice and quiet. Staff helpful curteous. Clean rooms.
Highly recomend both for one night stay or for longterm. Relocating. Conveniently located to highway shopping bicycle riding and lightrail
It was reshreshing to interact with front desk personell who are courteous and proffesional.one such employee sticks out in my mind her name is jazmon.thank you jazmon you were a big help

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that JazMon was such a big help to you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hawthorne, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff was excellent and very overworked. The rooms were had kitchenetts and very little else. There was no iron, ironing board, hair dryer or counter space in the bathrooms. The rooms were small and the TVs were old.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Needs a pool... but all the staff is great, friendly & treat you like friends & not just guest! They are ALWAYS willing, & able to help! They have made me feel welcomed to California like no others! The cost 2 wash & dry are a bit pricey & i don't think the washers work very well but the staff has a list of needs in the area (such as "Food, Supply & Ent.") again very helpful information! AWESOME STAFF!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and that they were able to make you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My stay here was very enjoyable. I felt at home, I got a great deal and it was very conveinent as well. The staff is very respectful and they ALWAYS made sure I was taken care of. I knew I was staying somwhere that I had no worries about. The price for the stay was a relief for me and I couldn't believe it. I recommend Crossland studios to everyone & anyone looking to stay at a hotel with a great rate as well as a great room.

Room Tip: It is in a very quiet location where you can have some peace of mind and focus.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our property. We appreciate that you took the time to recognize us, and we are so pleased to hear that you were taken care of.

We look forward to seeing you in the future should your travels bring you back to our area and thank you again for your kind words.
Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Amazing staff, always on top of things & very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this location. It's close to many businesses. Only complaint I have is no park within walking distance or nearby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay. It is very important to us to get feedback from our guests and it’s wonderful to hear that you have had such a great experience with the staff and hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you many more times again should your travels bring you back to our area.
Stagecoach, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been using this location for 4 months now. I have to pay for my own travel and for the money you can not beat this place anywere in sacramento valley! The staff is very friendly and I have never had a problem that they didnt take care of. the kitchenetts have pots and pans and saves me money when I can make my own dinner in the room. the one or two times that pans have not been in my room all I did was called up front and they bring me what I need. the rooms are clean and the smoke free rooms are smoke free not like some of the other cheaper places in town I tried.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, January 12, 2013
We received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I'm glad that as a business traveler we can provide the accommodations you are looking for coupled with great service.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My experience at the Crossland Studios was awesome. I was greeted by professional, friendly and courteous staff as I walked into the lobby. The check-in process was fast and efficient, and I had my room key in hand within 5 minutes. The room was exceptionally clean and the kitchenette gave me the opportunity to have a home cooked meal while on the road. The hotel staff was attentive to my need for extra towels and an early wake up call. It is easy to see that the hotel management prides itself in good customer service while providing a clean and comfortable travel experience at a bargain of a price. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a 3.5 to 4 star hotel without paying the 4 star price. The close proximity to Walmart, Target and a grocery store is an added bonus.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Sacramento - Point East Dr., responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. We're glad that you have had such wonderful experiences at the Crossland Economy Studios.

We sincerely appreciate all feedback, especially when you enjoyed your stay so much. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to our area.