“A great hotel for an Extended stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“A great hotel for an Extended stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything from check in to checkout is fast & easy, thats very important to me and they do it. The staff is very friendly and professional. The rooms are very nice clean and always plenty of linens and extra towels. The staff is the best Jenny, Samson, and Sandy thank you for making my home away from home so enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, 1 week ago
Brittnie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so glad that you received quality, efficient service and enjoyed your clean, comfortable room.

Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is great! Close to stores I frequent. Staff is very friendly and welcoming!Shaima Jenny and Samson left lasting impressions that will definitely bring me back here! Not to mention breakfast is delicious! This place has my vote

• Stayed August 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and location of the hotel. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff at the hotel was nice and friendly. Kitchens were nice and had kitchen wares to cook. Close by restaurants and gas station as well. Just right off the freeway and easy to find. Staff gave me towels when I needed them. Easy check in and check out. I'm glad I found them in Rancho. I've stayed at the one in Elk Grove and San Diego and all seems to be the same. Friendly and nice staff to greet you and for my business trip it was in and out.

• Stayed August 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location, and that you received friendly and helpful service from my staff. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Hello my name is Anthony Sanford I have been staying at the extended stay for almost 2 years now. They have kitchens that allow you to cook to save money. They have a very good staff of knowledgeable people and very professional. If I had to stay somewhere again I would definitely choose the extended stay. Again I would like to thank thank the manager and her staff for making my stay very enjoyable.

Thanks again

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Anthony - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you had such a pleasant stay. It was our pleasure to host you. We are proud of our staff for providing you with superior service throughout your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Massachusetts, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Not a very safe place to stay. Police came every other day to arrest people in the hotel for heaven knows what.

Not pet friendly.

No pool, no fitness room and no real room to walk your pet. Breakfast consists of an apple, a packaged muffin from the supermarket and a sports bar - Yuck!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, July 18, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I would like to sincerely apologize that you saw the police activity at our hotel. At Extended Stay America, we do not condone any illegal activity and we work very hard to make sure our hotel is safe. As well, I regret to hear that you did not find our hotel to be pet friendly. I will be meeting with my staff to discuss strategies to better acclimate our guests with pets. I would also like to apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we work to continually improve our breakfast selection. The staff and I would like to thank you again for your review. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at src@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We moved in on june 3rd. On second night here awoken by a loud grinding noise at 3 o'clock in the morning. The sound seems to come from the floor ceiling and walls all at the same time; it is loud enough to make ordinary conversation impossible. And you can forget about sleep.
Otherwise the services are good, but do not expect to sleep good here. If you want sleep it is my opinion you should sleep somewhere else that is quite.
The noise is reoccurring at different times so if you are a late riser or early riser it guarantee's disturbing you.
Please stay tuned for updates.

Room Tip: Another hotel.
Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, July 9, 2014
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. The noise disturbances you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. If this issue persists, please contact our staff so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at src@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We do hope we can provide you with a better experience during the rest of your stay.
san francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My four nights here were just great. Quiet, comfortable, inexpensive. I hadn't heard of the brand but my usual hotel was booked on the Saturday, so I used Expedia. I'm delighted with the full kitchen, the big tub of dishes, pans, glasses ... even a toaster! I can't fault this place ... there's no ice machine and the breakfast is awful, but both those things can be found very close to the hotel. I made a request for a certain kind of room, and it was waiting for me. I'm in this area two or three times a year and have found my new Sacramento home.

Room Tip: My room in the back was very quiet, and the HVAC fan stayed on so I slept well.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the fully equipped kitchen. It is wonderful to read that you consider us to be your Sacramento home!

We look forward to seeing you in the future, when your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Address: 10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.