“extended business trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova
“extended business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As all the trips prior to this one in mid-to-late March. It was only 2 nights turned into almost 2 weeks thank you to all the staff at ESA WhiteRock everything went very well and they were at the top of there game as far as accommodating our stay was the best for our extended length trip to Sacramento,CA.
Thank You Shaima,Sandy,Sampson and the rest of the great staff at ESA WhiteRock, Rancho Cordova, CA, USA.
E.A. Herbaugh
V R Mathews March 2014

Room Tip: We prefer the freeway side and second or third floor for a great view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rancho Cordova, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This experience was bad from the start. Being told upon arrival that I couldnt check in because he already updated his computer and it would show it as the following day. I explained I had already made the reservation over the phone and provided my card number. He said you have to pay cash now cant run the card and you need an aditional $75 deposit. I left and returned with cash. Now I was told I would have to wait he was busy. So far 20 minutes have gone by. Finally I manage to get a room and I was put in a room that was stukk being renovated. Door covered in dust, issing handles on cupboards, no toilet paper holder, no eating or cooking utensils, window didnt work, light bulbs that didnt work, dirty bath tub, no coffee maker and then they blame you and keep your deposit all while drug deals go down in the parking lot.

Room Tip: check out room before paying
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Sonoma,ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

What was supposed to one week of helping people/our friends. Turned into three weeks of continuous work. But thank God for Extended Stay America to be there for you at the end of a very long day. Too be able to come home and relax, eat, shower, watch a little tv and then get a good night's rest before we do it all over again... thank you ESA WhiteRock.Valerie Mathews

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad that we were able to be your ‘home away from home’ while you were in our area. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay the next time you're in town.
San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I've stayed here before and is a very nice hotel with professional staff.
There is a full kitchen where one can fix meals so one can eat healthy.
I'd highly recommend this hotel.
Note, this hotel is being renovated. The rooms as they are now are superior before the renovation than other 2 star hotels I've stayed in the past.
This chain cares about the upkeep of theri hotesl

Room Tip: Take a room opposite the highway which should be the rule at any hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, December 23, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our renovations. Our team takes great pride in their work so they were very pleased that they provided great service to you.

Rancho Cordova
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had been warned that work was being done on other rooms near mine, which meant being woken up by drilling & pounding first thing in the morning; my bathroom flooded with what looked like watered down paint twice from the room above; the smell of marijuana permeated the air outside on one occasion; on the morning of my departure, it sounded like a circus family in the room above with furniture being drug across the floor, more pounding on the walls, etc. Was glad to be leaving and will never stay at this location again. However, to the hotel manager's credit, they did everything they could to make my stay as pleasant as possible, including refunding the 2 days of housekeeping I had paid extra for.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Debra - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am very sorry that the construction being done to the hotel disturbed you during your stay. Please know, this is not our intention, and we will be working with the crews to ensure it is not an issue moving forward. Still, I am glad that our staff was helpful and tried to correct the issues you experienced.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay next time you're in the area after our remolding.
iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed two night for the first time in this hotel for the first time I satisfied staying here and will come back again.
I located in a good spot. the hotel is clean , the room is spacious and well designed you have oven microvawe, refrigerator and kitchen staff. Also, you can find informative and kind staff in front desk.
However, I should explain some downsides of staying here to improve.I reached here 2 pm , but my room was not ready after 3 pm and I should ask hotel to change my room.
You can find break fast , but it is too simple.
Also, rooms can be noisy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Placerville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

When I went to check in they said they could not honor our reservation, even though I had already paid in full for 2 nights through Expedia. They said that due to a flag on the computer stating that I had stayed there 8 years ago and gave the hotel a very bad rating, their rule is to not let that person stay there again. We were essentially, "black balled" from staying. I became very irate and after speaking with an Extended Stay Manager, he said each facility has their own rules but that he had never heard of that rule and there was noting he could do for us. I spoke with Expedia, told them what the problem was and again I dealt with an unhelpful and unknowledgeable agent. This went on for 45 minutes and finally when I couldn't take it any longer I had Expedia cancel my reservation, credit a full refund back to my Visa and went out to search for another hotel.

It actually turned out to be to our advantage, because when we were leaving we noticed a man walking along the upstairs balcony and he was peeping into all the windows. Another man on another balcony was yelling down to his girlfriend/wife/whatever and swearing, etc. We took all the toxic issues into account and feel we "dodged a bullet" by not staying there after all.

Obviously the hotel doesn't want to improve from the 2005 review and if anything it's gotten worse. I have nothing good to say about this Extended Stay, it's staff and the Expedia isn't far behind.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova Extended Stay
Address: 10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
#7 Business Hotel in Rancho Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.