“Great even for short trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova
Stockton, California
“Great even for short trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our extended stay only lasted one day, but this location is now tops on my list. It was extremely clean & easy to find. It is right off the freeway with a gas station on the corner so you don't have to worry where to find gas. Check in was a breeze, with a very personable staff person. The surrounding area seems reputable. 2 restaurants (Mexican & fast food) basically in the parking lot. Did not have a lot of noise where I was, although being close to the primary parking lot I did hear the cars parking & locking. Would love to stay here longer sometime.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, September 25, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am so happy to hear that you found our hotel extremely clean, as our team takes great pride in their work to keep our property spotless. Our prime location offers restaurants within walking distance and easy access to the freeway, we hope the location was convenient for you. I hope you enjoyed our convenient grab-and-go breakfast each morning.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The only problem I had was finding my room. They are not always in order at this hotel. The room was nice and clean. Nice to see a full sized refrigerator in the room. Bathroom was extra clean. Enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Deanne - Thank you for posting such a good review about our hotel. Please accept our apologies that the room was a little difficult to find, we are in the process of installing new room signs that will make navigating the hotel much easier. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a spacious room and clean bathroom. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the full-sized refrigerator in the kitchen.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Another awesome stay at Extended Stay America White Rock Rd Rancho Cordova. Shaima was very accommodating at her hotel property at ready to make sure your stay is the best for you and your guest. She is always trying to make you have everything. Sincerely Edward Herbaugh

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding me and the Hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have been here since May of this year and plan on staying through the end of the year. We are looking for a permanant home and this is a great place to stay while we are looking and saving a lot of money! The price of an apartment, SMUD, cable etc., would way exceed what we are paying here. Here we have everything we need. Space, amenities. The staff is awesome. Prasad took care of everything we needed. He had our back no matter what we asked for, he was on top of it. Not only did he take care of us, I observed him interacting with other customers check in and out and his professionalism goes above and beyond anyone's expectations. This is a great place to stay. The only thing missing is a pool, otherwise it is our "home away from home" and we are very comfortable here. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We preferred a room on the south side second or third floor. It is extremely quiet and you don'...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Everyone that works there is overly nice and they really make you feel like your at home/vaca. Very clean very nice (flat screen tv. lazy boy. Completey new everything in room office/computer desk with free wifi. all rooms have almost full kitchen witch is really great because I like to cook plus you save money with the full size refrigerator. Shamia the manager there is one of my favorite kind of people on the planet! She's so sweet, classy, smart, and cute. Promise anyone that stays there will be more then satisfied. Price is way to cheap for all you get. Almost forgot about Sweetheart Sandy she help me a lot with everything thanks.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay at our hotel was comfortable and affordable. As well, I am glad that our staff was so helpful and you enjoyed the amenities provided.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had discount coupons out of hotel coupons magazine, so our stay was less expensive than it would normally be, but that would not have mattered because it is such a nice hotel anyway. I would give it a five star rating.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and your clean room. As well, I am very happy that you would give us a five star rating!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Move to Sacramento for a travel nurse assignment. My company placed me at this extended stay on my first week. Was going to stay at an apartment the following week but decided to stay at this hotel. The room is very clean, plenty of space, and it is furnished. The kitchen comes with a fridge, a microwave, coffee maker, a toaster, a pot and a pan. It also comes with two plates, two saucers, two bowls, two coffee mugs, two cups, and sets of forks, spoons, and butter knives.
The service is great. The staff is very attentive to my needs. Shema, Prassad and Ms. Sandy made me feel at home during my stay here.
Another reason why I decided to stay is that the room has a flat screen tv and it comes with cable and Internet. Something I needed to purchase if I had stayed at an apartment.
The location is also another factor why I stayed here. It's only 15-20 minutes drive to Mercy San Juan Hospital and a short drive to Old Folsom. The hotel is about five minutes drive to Walmart and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Will and Dottie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and your room. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Address: 10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Ranked #12 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.