“Perfect, Love everyone feel better then home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“Perfect, Love everyone feel better then home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Everyone that works there is overly nice and they really make you feel like your at home/vaca. Very clean very nice (flat screen tv. lazy boy. Completey new everything in room office/computer desk with free wifi. all rooms have almost full kitchen witch is really great because I like to cook plus you save money with the full size refrigerator. Shamia the manager there is one of my favorite kind of people on the planet! She's so sweet, classy, smart, and cute. Promise anyone that stays there will be more then satisfied. Price is way to cheap for all you get. Almost forgot about Sweetheart Sandy she help me a lot with everything thanks.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay at our hotel was comfortable and affordable. As well, I am glad that our staff was so helpful and you enjoyed the amenities provided.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had discount coupons out of hotel coupons magazine, so our stay was less expensive than it would normally be, but that would not have mattered because it is such a nice hotel anyway. I would give it a five star rating.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and your clean room. As well, I am very happy that you would give us a five star rating!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Move to Sacramento for a travel nurse assignment. My company placed me at this extended stay on my first week. Was going to stay at an apartment the following week but decided to stay at this hotel. The room is very clean, plenty of space, and it is furnished. The kitchen comes with a fridge, a microwave, coffee maker, a toaster, a pot and a pan. It also comes with two plates, two saucers, two bowls, two coffee mugs, two cups, and sets of forks, spoons, and butter knives.
The service is great. The staff is very attentive to my needs. Shema, Prassad and Ms. Sandy made me feel at home during my stay here.
Another reason why I decided to stay is that the room has a flat screen tv and it comes with cable and Internet. Something I needed to purchase if I had stayed at an apartment.
The location is also another factor why I stayed here. It's only 15-20 minutes drive to Mercy San Juan Hospital and a short drive to Old Folsom. The hotel is about five minutes drive to Walmart and walking distance to a bunch of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Will and Dottie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and your room. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The room is large, clean and the bed was sooo comfortable! Shaima and her staff made me feel welcome and I would definitely recommend this motel for the value and the great service. There are quite a few great places to eat and a park not far away for exercise.

10/10!.

Room Tip: Try the 3rd story for a nice view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Jeffrey - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great comments about us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and your bed.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Let me just start by saying before this hotel I would pay about 120 a night at 3 stars every time I was in town . I fell inlove with this specific hotel for the clear fact that they are well maintained HIGHLY affordable, still far from cheap . (In looks? The onli place I know with flat screens that doesn't have 3 or 4 stars. Peacefull ANd collective a must try if your in the rancho Cordova area . Great staff, perfect location , excellent price ,nice flat screens good beds.

Oya there is 2 food courts across the street easy walk for sit down good food .

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, June 19, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. It's great to hear that your stay was wonderful overall. Also, that you found the bedding in your room to be comfortable and you enjoyed the new flat screen television .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was wonderful and the staff was very nice and helpful. They assisted our every need. The price was very competitive with all the other hotels in the area. The water pressure is the strongest and the hottest out of the six hotel/motels we have stayed at in the area.
E. A.Herbaugh

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean and had everything needed. Location was perfect but unfriendly staff. Laundry was expensive but close to grocery stores, as well as Walmart and Target. Lots of shopping and close to public transportation. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked our clean rooms at a great price but I am so sorry that you felt that the staff was unfriendly. Our goal is to create a “home away from home” for every guest and I will work with the staff so that this is achieved.

Thank you again for your review. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Address: 10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.