“This is THE place to stay in Sacramento!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

You added Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
San Diego, California, United States
“This is THE place to stay in Sacramento!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The room is large, clean and the bed was sooo comfortable! Shaima and her staff made me feel welcome and I would definitely recommend this motel for the value and the great service. There are quite a few great places to eat and a park not far away for exercise.

10/10!.

Room Tip: Try the 3rd story for a nice view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Jeffrey - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great comments about us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and your bed.

We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Let me just start by saying before this hotel I would pay about 120 a night at 3 stars every time I was in town . I fell inlove with this specific hotel for the clear fact that they are well maintained HIGHLY affordable, still far from cheap . (In looks? The onli place I know with flat screens that doesn't have 3 or 4 stars. Peacefull ANd collective a must try if your in the rancho Cordova area . Great staff, perfect location , excellent price ,nice flat screens good beds.

Oya there is 2 food courts across the street easy walk for sit down good food .

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, June 19, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. It's great to hear that your stay was wonderful overall. Also, that you found the bedding in your room to be comfortable and you enjoyed the new flat screen television .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was wonderful and the staff was very nice and helpful. They assisted our every need. The price was very competitive with all the other hotels in the area. The water pressure is the strongest and the hottest out of the six hotel/motels we have stayed at in the area.
E. A.Herbaugh

• Stayed April 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean and had everything needed. Location was perfect but unfriendly staff. Laundry was expensive but close to grocery stores, as well as Walmart and Target. Lots of shopping and close to public transportation. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked our clean rooms at a great price but I am so sorry that you felt that the staff was unfriendly. Our goal is to create a “home away from home” for every guest and I will work with the staff so that this is achieved.

Thank you again for your review. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel was very nice and a good place to come back to after a day exploring the sites. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the housekeeping did a good job of keeping the room clean. The grounds are very well maintained as well. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely use this hotel again should we be back in the area. For the price, it was a good option for us.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room and it was very quiet. The room was large and gave us plenty of space.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked our rates and hotel! I’m glad that the staff was able to make your stay so enjoyable.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I really enjoy my stay. The staff was always up beat and friendly and willing to help with even with the smallest of problem. While taveling along I always felt safe. This has been my home. I wish the laundry room was a little more updated and cheaper. But it does keep my clothes clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked our hotel! I’m glad that the staff is able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

at extended stay hotel white rock rd. is the best place to stay in rancho cordova once on site anyone would see that the hotel is very well maintained with a top knoch staff that will jump though hoops to make you feel at home at every corner of of your stay there are no other hotels with a kitchen that even come close to the price that i payed for my stay in the area and has the quality of service that staff showed

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking time to write such an informative review. I'm so pleased to hear the location and amenities were so convenient for you.

We enjoyed having you and your family in our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd.

Address: 10721 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 (Formerly Extended StayAmerica Sacramento-Rancho Cordova)
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cordova
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.