This is the 2nd time we have stayed here - very convenient if you are attending any events at Lake Natoma. It's immediately off the highway! It is your average Hampton Inn, but has been spruced up a bit. The beds were VERY comfy, with a nice thick duvet. The bathroom had been updated and had nice amenities. The TV was working and big! Lots of plugs to plug in all the phone cords and computer cords - plus a nice little lap desk so you could work on your computer on your lap! There were 2 minor negatives - the A/C was hard to regulate and a bit noisy. And the eggs at the breakfast buffet were "fake" ie I saw the breakfast staff opening up the plastic bag to dump the into the warming tray. I don't expect gourmet breakfast at a place like this, but the eggs were inedible. Overall, a good value for a short one or two night stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel
- Hampton Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.