“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
San Diego, California
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This is my third straight week at this hotel. They make you feel like family from the minute you walk in the door. The rooms are clean and comfortable and nicely furnished. Breakfast and dinner are provided along with warm cookies in the evening. A small gym, indoor pool, and a couple nice outdoor seating areas provide additional comforts for guests. But the thing I keep coming back to is the professional friendly staff.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Sd_doubled,
Thank you so much for your kind words of our staff here at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. We take great pride in offering our guests exceptional service and we are thrilled to hear that we are succeeding. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let others know about us. We love having you here!

Warm thanks,
Terry P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fairfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I was so impressed with the excellent staff and cleAnliness of the rooms. I will always stay at this inn it is awesome. Janelle and Jennifer are great. The staff is so impressive and kind I would reccomend to Anyone!!

• Stayed May 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Vwall51,
Thank you for your five star review! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. It is our goal to impress every one of our guests, and we love to know that we have done just that! We appreciate you recommending us to others and hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.

Sincere thanks,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

From the time I checked in to the cleaning staff this hotel is my top choice in location but most of all the amazing staff they have and service they provide. They made sure I had everything I needed from check in to check out. Newly remodeled the suites are beautiful. The breakfast was really good with a great selection of items. I was more amazed by the happy hour as it was Deli night which included different kinds of sandwich meats, a good selection of bread and all the trimmings plus a salad bar and nacho bar. Yogurt and fruit and drinks. Saves lots of money staying here. Try this location off Zinfindel dr. and make sure you ask for Jennifer at the front desk or manager Terry if you want for anything. Highly rated for quality. I travel the world and I would stay here again without hesitation. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed May 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Flyinglady1949,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay from start to finish! It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience to all of our guests, and when we hear comments like yours we know we have succeeded. We hope that you will be able to stop back to the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova again very soon.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am reviewing this very late but thought this place is worth a review.

I stayed for a month at The Residence Inn while on an official trip to Rancho Cordova. I must say that this place was an awesome place to stay in...we were three of us and we really enjoyed our stay utilizing most of the amenities provided.

The service and hospitality were at their best, we ended up losing our room access cards quite a few times but the frontdesk issued new ones without any fuss.

The room service deserves a special applause.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear CyrusKiran,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent here and that our service and hospitality made your stay exceptional. If you are ever back in the area, we hope you will once again choose to stay at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Erica and Victoria, Front Desk, are wonderful, as is the breakfast and evening hosts. Wonderful, wonderful staff. Room was spotless. Evening dinner with coffee and lemonade M-TH. Full breakfast with two meats, eggs, "fresh" fruit (including blueberries and melon), etc. Perfect score all around!

Room Tip: Inside room was quiet and perfect for the work week.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear NeilRocks,
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to impress every one of our guests and it sounds like we achieved that during your stay. I will let Erica and Victoria know that they helped make your stay exceptional! Please come back and see us here at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova real soon.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

So I stayed there for one week in March with my sister. When you walked in you were always greeted with a smile and a welcome back shout out to the front desk Erika, Margo, and Jenn. and once they new what kind of cookies you like well let just say I gain a few pounds... ate breakfast every day it was a true breakfast, had a few dinners there as well and it was very good thanks to the kitchen Janelle and Kamni for keeping everything clean at all time. The rooms were great we had a two bedroom nice living room and great modern Kitchen. thanks Crystal for keep it spotless.

Room Tip: I like that the two bedroom were on opposite side with there own bathroom
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Madonna11,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova. I'm so happy to hear that my staff made your stay exceptional! I will pass along your kind words to them. We truly appreciate you letting others know about us. Please come back soon.

Warm thanks,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

When on holiday I prefer staying at Marriott Residence Inn (RI) for the amenities offered and the RI in Rancho Cordova, California exceeded all my expectations for good customer service and then some. The rooms are tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable and the staff the best. Whoever the Manager I applaud their Leadership as it shows in the staff attitudes towards their customers. As an Elite Marriott Member I have never been treated better then how I was treated in Rancho Cordova RI and I've stayed at many RI across the country. When in Sacramento I will definitely be staying there again...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear G R,
Thank you so much for your five star review and for being a loyal Marriott rewards member. We are so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We work hard to make this your home away from home and comments like yours help us to know that we are succeeding. We look forward to your next visit to the Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova.

Terry P.

Been to Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!