From the time I checked in to the cleaning staff this hotel is my top choice in location but most of all the amazing staff they have and service they provide. They made sure I had everything I needed from check in to check out. Newly remodeled the suites are beautiful. The breakfast was really good with a great selection of items. I was more amazed by the happy hour as it was Deli night which included different kinds of sandwich meats, a good selection of bread and all the trimmings plus a salad bar and nacho bar. Yogurt and fruit and drinks. Saves lots of money staying here. Try this location off Zinfindel dr. and make sure you ask for Jennifer at the front desk or manager Terry if you want for anything. Highly rated for quality. I travel the world and I would stay here again without hesitation. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Sleep Train Arena and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, evening socials, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn